• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSC 2.3.1 - PayPal Standard - QT Pro Fix

altoid

I am using the PayPal Standard version that comes with 2.3.1 in a couple shops. I have also installed QT Pro in those shops. It appears that the same situation that occurred with the 2.2 version of paypal_ipn and qt pro is occurring with 2.3.1 paypal_standard and qt pro.

Meaning stock is not being handled (deducted) properly after a purchase.

Some time ago I used this fix - Paypal_IPN_2_3_4_7-Fix - for my 2.2 shops and that corrected the 2.2 shop issue.

But 2.3.1's paypal_standard code differs quite a bit from 2.2's paypal_ipn and the fix is not clearly evident to me when using a file compare to see what code might be needed where.

Anyone tackled this yet, so qt pro will work with 2.3.1's paypal_standard?

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

• 3 months later...

I'm having this problem too. Can anyone help?

did you see this add on version? http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7786/v,23 it fixes at least the error

i am experimenting with taking that fix and then merging in some of the 2.2 fixes for qt pro / pay pal ipn issue. we'll see

i'll post something if I get a good solution.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.