• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to remove the border around Product Info Image

Greetings,

I'ave recently installed and began using the thumbnail add-on. However my images when I go to the product info on any of my products a thin border surrounds the image. All images are showing this even images that are .png and have a transparent background shows this border. Is there a way possible to remove this border?

Secondly my thumbnails are very small and I would like to resize them to make thiem just a little larger than they are now. Would there be a way to manipulate this in oxCommerce 2.3 with the thumbnail add-on?

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

www.gtecht.com is the name of my site.

Not clear where the osCommerce installation is

Also, did you add any thumbnail addon, or do you refer to the default?

I added a thumbnail add-on. It was installed to run from the "admin" control panel of the web site.

That is not a border but a shadow, set in your stylesheet.css line 125, for #piGal img.

#piGal img {
  -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #000;
  -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #000;
}

Edited by multimixer

That is not a border but a shadow, set in your stylesheet.css line 125, for #piGal img.

#piGal img {
  -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #000;
  -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #000;
}

Thank you so very much George..It worked. Do you or would you have any insight on how to make the thumbnails larger than what they are? Or would that be what ever my settings are in my configuration?

Thank you so very much George..It worked. Do you or would you have any insight on how to make the thumbnails larger than what they are? Or would that be what ever my settings are in my configuration?

Never mind on the resize!!! I got it too! Thank you so very much for your help with the other issue!

What thumbnails do you mean? For product listing pages or on the product information page?

The images I'm referring to are the ones that are under the subcategories. But I found out that once I have the thumbnailer mod working I can make the changes in my configuration of the admin part of my oscommerce and the images can be resized there without altering the look of the images. I resolved this issue. I am grateful for all of your help!