• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ORDER COMMENTS WITH TEXT EDITOR INSTALLED

OSC-Sevilla

See image attached.

In the standard 2.3.1 order page.

I have installed a text editor that works great across the site, however on the comments section of orders if i write

TEST - then click update i get <p>TEST</p> in the box.

I dont want to see that -

how to resolve this????

need to modify the orders.php file and find the following code:

echo '		    <td class="smallText">' . $orders_status_array[$orders_history['orders_status_id']] . '</td>' . "\n" .
		 '		    <td class="smallText">' . nl2br(tep_db_output($orders_history['comments'])) . ' </td>' . "\n" .
		 '		  </tr>' . "\n";

and change to:

echo '		    <td class="smallText">' . $orders_status_array[$orders_history['orders_status_id']] . '</td>' . "\n" .
		 '		    <td class="smallText">' . $orders_history['comments'] . ' </td>' . "\n" .
		 '		  </tr>' . "\n";

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Archived