• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Setting Up Cart2Go On Android Device

StonerArms

Can anyone give me a little assitance setting up Cart2Go for my Android device? I'm half-retarded, apparently and can't get it to work. The part I'm having a problem with is editing the PHP file for these specifications:

You will need to download a PHP script to install on your web server containing your store. You will need to edit the following settings at the top of PHP script to match the settings for your store:

• $DATABASE_SERVER_NAME the name of the server containing your MySQL database for the store (defaults to "localhost")
  • $DATABASE_NAME the name of the MySQL database containing the store
  • $DATABASE_USERNAME the name of (database) username used to access the store MySQL database
  • $DATABASE_PASSWORD the password associated to the username used to access the store MySQL database
  • $DATABASE_TABLE_PREFIX the prefix of your database tables
  • $ACCESS_KEY a user defined string that will be used to provide access to your store data via this script. It must match the access key specified for the account in the application.

Can anyone give me a little assitance setting up Cart2Go for my Android device?

NO ! Why ? Because this isn't the Cart2go support forum, it's the osCommerce forum.

Chris

Archived