• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ship cost in shopping cart for osc 2.3

europaul

• 2 months later...

Are you sure ? I don't think it work for 2.3.

Close to any 2.2 add-on can be modified to work with 2.3.1

• 1 year later...

Anybody know, can i show shipping price in shopping cart without any new class, just do changes in shopping_cart.php, if i use Table Rate fixed method.

I'm search many topic and can't find add-on like this.

For example, I already know the weight of selected items and want to show the shipping fee in shopping cart having a standard table shipping prices depend only on the weight of goods.

I'm tried to access the shipping module from shipping_cart.php and get the shipping price based on table Rate, but i can't find right code.

Can someone help ?

• 9 months later...

Hello,

I wonder if someone could help me with this addon. First off though I must thank the creator for a great addon. I do however have one small issue with it. The problem I have is that the shipping cost is worked out fine, however if you try to increase the quantity of an item then you just go back to the home page. For example, this is for an online grocery store. Say you want to purchase a bottle of squash, you click on buy now and you get presented with the total cost as it should be including shipping. If you then change the quantity to 2 and click update, it takes you back to the shop front.

Any help would be great, i havent posted a link to my site as I wasnt sure if it would be ok or not.

Thanks.