• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Missing icons

GregMurr

i've created a new theme using jQuery and have installed the theme switcher and that is all working fine, however the ui-icon all seem to be missing. triangle-1-e, person, etc. their is a number of ui-icons files in the images folder however it is all the images together on one file and not the individual ones i need. I have downloaded multiple themes and downloaded v2.31 in full again to look for the icons but they don't seem to be there either, except in a single jpeg and not individually. help, thanks.

Icons are all in a single image. The individual icons are selected from that image using CSS. Use Themeroller to change the icon colors.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

somethings goofy, i've made a bunch of colour changes and still cannot get the icons to appear. i'm only looking for the three that appear in the header on the right next to the logo near cart contents checkout my account. i'm using theme switcher, Do i have the correct jquery versions (if that has any impact on this at all)? Jquery Version 1.6.2 and Jquery UI Version 1.8.16.

The versions shouldn't matter much, as long as you are calling the correct file from the document head. The versions you listed are the latest, as far as I know, and should work just fine with any theme you create. The images are called from catalog/ext/jquery/ui/<theme>/jquery-ui-####.css.

Did you upload the entire contents of the theme directory, including the images/ directory inside it? Are the images in that directory?

Regards

Jim

Maybe a browser issue? Versions of IE older than 9 won't show the round corners, but I've never heard of one not showing the image. I'm out of ideas here. I'd certainly like to hear how you managed to do this.

Regards

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem and found a solution.

Please got to:

catalog >> etc >> jquery >> ui

and rename

jquery-ui-1.8.16.custom.min.js to jquery-ui-1.8.16.min.js

I think this was not shown in the manual.

Good luck!

Archived