• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to make osC to be a multi-seller community marketplace?

korvinag

" How to make osC to be a multi-seller community marketplace? "

Hi there All,

first of all, let me thank both the Developers and the Contribution-makers for their outstanding tier one work!

I am an admin of a growing and lively phpbb-based community forum. Recently many of the Members are asking for a feature that allows them to trade collectors' items trough the site. I looked at many existing solutions, but none of these had all the features i was looking for....

Put it simply, osC is the means for e-commerce! I installed a 2.3.1. and it runs like magic. My concern is however that so far i am unable to find a way to enable multiple sellers with multiple PayPal accounts - only unified in one interface that is the osC.

My question is: is there a way (Contribution/tweak, etc.) to enable multiple sellers or to set a PayPal code for each and one item being sold trough osC?

Any and all answers would be appreciated!

cheers:

korvinag

I don't believe there are any contributions on this forum that will allow that, however there are commercial osCommerce malls available if you Google for them.

Chris

Hi Chris,

thank You for Your reply! I kept on looking around and found two likely Contributions - only these are for the v2.2: Virtual Mall and Multi-Stores Multiple Shops System. Do i have to take granted that these will not work with v2.3.1.?

cheers:

korvinag

Archived