• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PHP 5.4 - what impact will it have on OsC v.2.x?

rimote

hello,

My website has been broken since the host updated the server to 5.4. I have this error:

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

Can somebody please help me out to fix it?

thanks a lot.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello,

My website has been broken since the host updated the server to 5.4. I have this error:

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

Can somebody please help me out to fix it?

thanks a lot.

Update your shop to V2.3.3.4

i guess i might not be abe

Update your shop to V2.3.3.4

thanks for info but i think i might not be able to do that myself. could you recommend someone who can do it for a reasonable fee, please?

Quite difficult to answer questions when you give absolutely no information about:

- What current osC version u have.

- What are the exact steps to reproduce the error you are getting

- Any available links?

- Any additional info you can provide?

Help us help you...

- What current osC version u have.

logically it should be 2.2

- What are the exact steps to reproduce the error you are getting

there are no steps. when you open the site, you will get that error.

- Any available links?

can't place links here because it will show up in search engines. i could place it here temporary till the problem is fixed and then delete that link from the post but unfortunately this forum doesn't allow me to edit my own posts after few minutes.

- Any additional info you can provide?

just looking for someone who can do it for me because it would take me ages till i would learn how to fix it myself and i don't have time for that.

thanks for info but i think i might not be able to do that myself. could you recommend someone who can do it for a reasonable fee, please?

You can find someone by posting a quote request here: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/forum/79-commercial-support-enquiries/

You can find downloadable upgrade packages at: http://www.oscommerce.com/Products

If you have 2.3.1 , you start with V2.3.1 to v2.3.2 Update package , when finished with that move on to the following one and so on until you reach 2.3.3.4

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Great thread! Very glad I found it. I've moved my MySQL Database and Site + Catalog folder over to a new hosting provider and the site will not work at all. I know I'm running an older version of OS Commerce but know do I find out which one I'm running? I've read through the threads and I see it's recommended to upgrade in stages? How do I go about doing that? Is there a step-by-step guide?

Thanks so much!

Archived