• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping modules conflict and sort order

marcos61

I have multiple shipping choices based on weight, price and zone. Trying to add a new module, a free shipping for collecting products at the store, I keep receiving errors. All the mhe modules have a sort order. If I use one position just assigned to another module the checkout go on but the new option don't show. Otherwise i get the error and it refers to the last sort order number used. If I have 1 ,2 ,4, 5 and use 3 for the new module the error refers to module 5. If I use 6 the error refers to module 6.

The error seems to say that there is no language files but I'm sure that all the files are right in the languages directories. Also seems that the class isn't founf but the contribution is ok (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1017). So really can't understand why the sort order makes difference and what stops the script.

I fear that is something simple that I don't see.

The error message is:

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/shipping/consegnainsede.ph) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hifly/public_html/shopp/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/italian/modules/shipping/consegnainsede.ph' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hifly/public_html/shopp/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: include(includes/modules/shipping/consegnainsede.ph) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hifly/public_html/shopp/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 37

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/modules/shipping/consegnainsede.ph' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hifly/public_html/shopp/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 37

Fatal error: Class 'consegnainsede' not found in /home/hifly/public_html/shopp/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 39