• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Callback deprecated function problems?

woodpecker

Hi folks,

Our oscommerce store is quite old and our kind hosting company decided to move it and upgrade the php and mysql, anyway we had a lot of issues most of which resulted due to the old server having registers globals on and the new one having them off. I've fixed most of it using the instructions here:-

http://www.wesh.co.uk/customer.services/knowledgebase/20/Running-osCommerce-with-Register-Globals-Off.html

I've installed the latest Worldpay contribution, running it in test mode, its not quite working though, when the callback page is displayed before the meta refresh, there is a warning at the bottom of the page which says:-

Warning: Unknown: Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively in Unknown on line 0

Can anyone help with curing this?

The page does meta refresh ok and the checkout completes however on the final checkout_success page the print order URL linked to the Print Order button is missing the order ID, eg it ends:-

catalog/printorder.php?order_id=

Please help,

Thanks,

Andy

paste your printeorder.php file and the file that resulted in post to this( probably should be printorder.php itself)

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.