Jump to content
  • Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch


The e-commerce.

Table Rate returning 0, after upgrade to 2.3.1


Recommended Posts

After upgrading to 2.3.1 from 2.2rc2, I noted that the shipping module has changed from "Table Rate" to "US Shipping Rate" with all my settings in tact. Unfortunately, all shipping calculations are returning with "0".


Has anyone run into this before? I have been messing this with issue for awhile and haven't been able to make any progress.



Link to comment
Share on other sites




You can remove the USPS module from admin and then (enable) configure your tables rates again.







Thanks for your input, Chris.


Good news is, everything works :)

Although the issue was a bit more technical than the suggested solution.


For anybody else with a similar issue:

- I noticed the explode function was used with multiple delimiters

- from my limited knowledge, I recalled that the explode function does not support multiple delimiters, so this is why shipping costs couldn't be derived

- I replaced it with preg_split

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...