• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add products to new page

dw1973

I've created a new page in my 2.2 store using the instructions at http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/40982-how-to-add-a-new-pages-to-osc/

However, I'd like to be able to add dynamic product info to this page for the products it refers to but my php skills aren't up to the job.

All the products I want to add are within their own category so would really appreciate it if someone could direct me to the right code for pulling this into my page :)

my php skills aren't up to the job.

can you do the search? and can you read? try both skills in Add-Ons section of this website

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks that was really helpful whistling.gif

Perhaps you are missing the point of what I am asking...if you can't help, butt out, you're hardly being helpful are you?

It seems to be a 'feature' of this forum that so-called newbie questions are referred to the search by experienced members...it's hardly welcoming is it??

It seems to be a 'feature' of this forum that so-called newbie questions are referred to the search by experienced members...it's hardly welcoming is it??

every add-ons or module have a installation instruction how to install it, if you can't read it's different matter and don't need to send the following messages to others:

Thanks for the useless post on my thread dickhead, go troll somewhere else.

Ever thought that not everyone is as techie as you and may need some help in learning?

No, I though not.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Archived