• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Exclude Items From Free Shipping

Mort-lemur

Hi,

I have installed the "Exclude items from Free Shipping" contribution v1.2 - This one: Here

Everything works as it should, but the admin side looks messy, as the selection "Radio Buttons" are not under their own column heading, but on a new line underneath the product description as shown in the screenshot at this link:

Screenshot

I have checked the install in admin/categories.php and all is correct.

How can I tidy this so that the buttons are in the correct place?

Many Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Hi,

If its any help I can paste the code for my categories.php - I could really do with some help on this.

Thanks all

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Hi,

All sorted out now - thanks to some pointers from Hotclutch (thank you)

Was a case of moving some </tr) tags around.

If I get chance I will update the installation instructions for the contribution.

Thanks

Archived