• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product page editing

TylerBo

Hi to all,

This is my first post so i'll begin by saying hi to everyone and thanks for all the usefull post there are on here I've done pretty well up to now from reading the post alone, but alas, the time has come to admit defeat and ask for some help so here goes:

Ive widened my page and now the text on my product page is overlapping the images can anyone tell me which files i need to edit to move the text to the right?

Any help would be truly appreciated

Thanks

in product_info.php :

edit product_name line using for example the last one.

<div>
 <h1 style="float: right;"><?php echo $products_price; ?></h1>
 <h1><?php echo $products_name; ?></h1>
</div>

<div class="contentContainer">
 <div class="contentText">

<?php
   if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
     $pi_query = tep_db_query("select image, htmlcontent from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_info['products_id'] . "' order by sort_order");

if (tep_db_num_rows($pi_query) > 0) {
?>

<div id="piGal" style="float: right;">
     <ul>

Thanks for the reply, but i'm afraid I dont follow you (excuse my ignorance) Ive seen the line you pointed out but what am I changing exactly? I was expecting to need to change text alignment or cell padding to get the text to move right.

OK I give up ! Ive tried the afore mentioned idea and it doesn't work im afraid. Whenever i select a catagory the resulting page has the images and text overlapping as any one got another suggestion? Its driving me mad...

Archived