• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help Uploaded products but they aren't showing!

Camaroyal

Hi, I've been using Easy Populate to upload products to my store. I use Open Office calc to make the spreadsheet files and then upload them. Normally this is ok. Yesterday I uploaded 500 products (1 file) and it said new product etc for each one and didn't give me an error but when I went to look at the catalogue they weren't there even though it said they were! It would say contains say 17 products but when you clicked on the sub category there wouldn't be any products there. They aren't showing up on the site/store either. Any ideas? I tried changing one of my products, the first one in the s sheet and gave it a new model number and short description and it still didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have tried up loading a new sheet with just one product on it as a test product, very simple and it said it uploaded but it's not there when you go to view it on either the site or in the categories part of the admin. I did a database check and all that came out ok and even reset my cache, which I actually don't think is even turned on. I even deleted the category that the spreadsheet made and then re uploaded it but that didn't work either. Really puzzled at this and want to get it sorted. Any ideas? :)