• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Migration to php 5.2 has killed my site - HELP!

atlasoff

Well, Netfirms attempted to migrate my site to its new platform, and I now have the following on my ecommerce store's homepage:

"$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";

This may totally reveal I'm a bit of a novice with mySQL and php. I'd be super grateful if anyone could give me a clue as to *where* I should begin my troubleshooting?

Thanks ahead of time from one stressed-out girl!...

:(

any errors? a several modules available to patch the oscommerce for php 5.3

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Probably supposed to be this code in /catalog/index.php:

// We are asked to show only a specific category
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Check to see if you have <?php before that line. It looks to me like you're not in PHP (i.e., still in HTML) when you hit that PHP statement. Did some code get added before that line to exit PHP (?>)? Did the front of your file get chopped off and that's the first line?

Check to see if you have <?php before that line. It looks to me like you're not in PHP (i.e., still in HTML) when you hit that PHP statement. Did some code get added before that line to exit PHP (?>)? Did the front of your file get chopped off and that's the first line?

It turns out that the host either totally stripped my index.php file in its automated transition process OR my site was hacked because the script that I posted was literally *the only thing in my index.php file*. Wow. There is much to do.

Thank you for your ideas and help, friends. I really really appreciate it!

Julie

Archived