• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Price Differences in accounts

emcct

Hello,

I have a question about different customer prices.

I would like to create "groups" where I can decide what a customer pays, but so that he still only sees his own price. What I mean by that is.. So for instance..

Customer 1: John - Pays 5$ for a Cola

Customer 2: Pete - Pays 4$ for a Cola

How Do I make this possible?

Edited by emcct

Separate Price Per Customer

Chris

I tried this Chris, and the problem is, second part of the instruction says: open catalog/admin/order_editor/order.php

However, directory order_editor does not exist.

This guide you gave me, is that for the latest version of oscommerce, 2.3?

(I just checked, and I see that it says under the oscommerce logo on my site that it runs V2.2 RC2.. Could that be the reason why this dosen't work? Also, would it work on 2.3?)

Edited by emcct

Emir,

Ensure you have downloaded the correct version. There ARE v2.3.1 downloads available.

Also, order editor is an additional contribution, so if you don't have it then I would suggest you skip that portion of the installation instructions.

Chris

third step in your installation instructions, replacing a query in "catalog/admin/includes/classes/order.php", your query does not match in the file i just downloaded in version 2.3.1 - there is no TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS..

We then tried to do it anyway, and it says "<<< 1146 - Table 'SITE-NAME.TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS' doesn't exist"

Edited by emcct