• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Creating a main page that leads me to one of my stores

poppomooora

I will be having many different branches for my products and each branch will have its own website. So, i want that when i load my main website www.nilefitness.com , i want it to first load a page that let the customer choose which branch should he load ( he should load the nearest branch for him). I will be having like 40 branches so i want that the first page has like a box for choosing the area and then another box for choosing the branch. Or you can suggest for me any other ideas. and also how can i link with the main page and the subdomain that represent my branches.

Thanks for all :)

Amr,

I would suggest a landing page with GEO IP direction. When the customer enters their zip code / postal code, they would be directed to the appropriate site installation.

OR

An easier way would be to use a MAP with the stores locations so customers could choose on the map the location they wish to purchase from.

Chris

IT will be so hard to do it that way, because a small area may have 3 to 5 stores. actually, it will be for the whole pharmacies in my country, so it needs everyone to choose the place and the name of the pharmacy that lies in his place.

Amr,

Then I suggest a GEO IP Direction based on postal code, then the customer can choose the pharmacy in their area from a list.

Chris

Archived