• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to display the new box on page

mynotes

hello,

OSc version 2.3.1

How to display the new box I created on catalog/includes/modules/boxes/custom_box.php

on old version when I want to display box on a page. I put like this "require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'custom_box.php');"

but on 2.3.1 Dunno.

thanks,

mynotes

i think there is no addons for box in a page..

so you have to implement on yourself..

its not as simple as osc 2.2 because in new version the box created by class and display from backend permissoin

either you have to create your own class that display box wherever you like or you need to modify existing.

Please take backup of your files before do changes suggested by me

i think there is no addons for box in a page..

so you have to implement on yourself..

its not as simple as osc 2.2 because in new version the box created by class and display from backend permissoin

either you have to create your own class that display box wherever you like or you need to modify existing.

@vishalchauhan

thank u

One thing I observed on layout on index.php page the 'share product' or bm_product_social_bookmarks and notifications boxes are not show on right column.

But on product_info.php page it showed.

I check the index.php and product_info.php page they using the same template_bottom.php layout,

which part of the page limit the display so that on index.php it will not show the two boxes the notifications and share product and it display on product_info.php

regards,

mynotes

Archived