• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSC doesn't manage h1 and meta tag out of the box.

Toasted

So i'm checking my seo competition today and I realized that OSC doesn't have a <h1> and <meta> on any page. Are there any contributions that would be a solution for this? I installed header tags seo and seo urls, but I don't know any of the settings can manipulate the h1 and meta tags. I would like for all my pages to have these 2 tags. Can someone point me in the right direction to accomplish this?

Header Tags SEO already does that so you shouldn't need to do anything else. Unless you are referring to pages like privacy and contact us. They will have meta tags, if you installed the change for them but not h1. That is a simple change though (see the change for product_info.php).

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Header Tags SEO already does that so you shouldn't need to do anything else. Unless you are referring to pages like privacy and contact us. They will have meta tags, if you installed the change for them but not h1. That is a simple change though (see the change for product_info.php).

I'm not sure why none of my pages don't have it whether its the product page, privacy or contact us. Can you recommend what I should put in the settings? Maybe I'm doing something wrong there.

post-294780-0-39622800-1312570226_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure why none of my pages don't have it whether its the product page, privacy or contact us. Can you recommend what I should put in the settings? Maybe I'm doing something wrong there.

Header Tags SEO puts the product name into H1 tag on the product_info page. Privacy, contact us is not so important to have h1 tags. main pages are index.php and product_info.php. Osc 2.3.1 does have h1 tags out of the box if i am not mistaken.

Archived