• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Editing New Products & Information Page

Hi,

1) I want to edit the New Products for the Month. Means on First Page above the Products for the month section I want to write something about the store & then want the New Products feature to show.How can I do it.

2) In order to edit the Information page contents like shipping, conditions of use etc I had done everything from the help of module in contribution section but still in my admin section I can not see the Information Module to edit those files.

Please Help.

Abhishek Srivastava

every file has an associated language file where these defines exist.

Take a look that might help.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Hi,1) I want to edit the New Products for the Month. Means on First Page above the Products for the month section I want to write something about the store & then want the New Products feature to show.How can I do it.2) In order to edit the Information page contents like shipping, conditions of use etc I had done everything from the help of module in contribution section but still in my admin section I can not see the Information Module to edit those files.Please Help.Abhishek Srivastava

If you don't see the editor when you click on the categories page, then you have not installed it correctly. Also, if you want to add text to the main page, you will need to edit the TEXT MAIN area of the /english/index.php file.

Chris

Archived