• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Professionals who design osCommerce for $

kingjohn

I am looking at some of the Live Shops. Some of these are REALLY professional and I do not think I can match the quality of the work. Are there people on these forums that design these shops as a business? I think it would be easier to pay for it if the price was right. I have 20+ restaurant online ordering sites to do...

KJ

Craig,

If you check the 'about me' links found in some of the members signatures you will find more information about professional services.

Also, if the 20 sites are for a franchise or chain, then you could use ONE site, with location re-direction to send the orders to the nearest local restaurant to the customer.

Chris

Craig,

Ok, I was just curious. A franchise could have used the same website.

In any case, there are members who offer professional services if you look for them.

Chris

You can have a look at the forum sponsors, some of them offer osCommerce design and customization services.

You can also checkout some of the posters with high post-counts profile pages since quite a few offer professional services for osCommerce.

Two ways to do it:

1. Higher a designer and get the design ( or from some templating sites )then get hold of an oscommerce developer to integrate.

2. Get a person who can do both.There are many on this forum.Look at top posters for there post count,reviews and time they have been on forum.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

i have seen people often suggest 'post count' to judge a person's ability without ever mentioning that it could well be misleading, for one could easily pump up his count by 10 in a minutes w/o actually knowing what the op asks and what he himself is saying.

may i just say that, if one spends too much time on the forums, then would that not indicate the person has little to do in his day job as few people is paying him to do anything.

as far as i remember, posts like this (the original post) offering pay job used to be banned in the past. no idea why the moderator has not deleted it, or rules have been changed??

ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

i have seen people often suggest 'post count' to judge a person's ability...

Post count and even reputation points mean nothing.

...as far as i remember, posts like this (the original post) offering pay job used to be banned in the past. no idea why the moderator has not deleted it, or rules have been changed??

ken

I agree with Ken.

Post count and even reputation points mean nothing.I agree with Ken.

I disagree. Post counts and reputation points mean that the member has taken the time to reply to other members questions and have given fair and sound advice to receive recognition from another member.

Many of the members with high post counts offer professional services as outlined in their profiles, those members are almost always Community Sponsors. They chose not only to reply to members questions on their own time, without compensation but they also choose to sponsor the osCommerce development team in their efforts to progress forward. I am not sure what the sponsorship money is used for but I am sure it is appreciated nonetheless.

To state that post counts mean nothing by a member who offers very little time and NO sponsorship is an insult to those who make this community what it is by offering the FREE advice and solutions that make osCommerce a success.

JMO

ALPO

Chris

I support Dunweb on this.

You need to check that posters reputation.

Then check His about us page and other profile pages.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived