• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Website payments standard (UK)

dbpianos

Hi - I'm going around in circles trying to understand why there is no payment method available despite having configured the payment module for Website Payments Standard in admin. It's linked to my (verified) PayPal account, but below the words "This is currently the only payment method available to use on this order" there is no button or bar or any way to actually pay.

I'm hoping this is something simple that I have overlooked. Any suggestions?

David

Payment modules are associated with a ZONE( none for all else some specific for specific zone).

If a customer is from a certain zone then payment modules available for that specific zones are only displayed.

So do look into this.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

• 2 weeks later...

In the paypal standard module the payment zone must be set to none if you want to take worldwide payments. Also check the sort order. you must have unique sort order or the first payment module may overide the paypal one and have no payment method for the zone/country.

• 2 weeks later...

In the paypal standard module the payment zone must be set to none if you want to take worldwide payments. Also check the sort order. you must have unique sort order or the first payment module may overide the paypal one and have no payment method for the zone/country.

In fact the answer turned out to be much simpler, and a bit strange. I just deleted the module and then reinstalled it. Job done!

Thanks anyway.