• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Help Needed, Please

FixItPete

(1) Visit: www.thebestcandles.com

(2) Type 60000 in the search box and place one of this item in your cart.

(3) In the "shipping-in-cart" (where the shipping is displayed in the cart) place the zip code: 07470 and Select "USA" for country. And Click "Update" Button

(4) Notice how the UPS results are in high to low order (descending), I would like them displayed in low to high (ascending).

(5) Next, create an account with one address. At that point the estimator no longer works. I would like it to work.

(6) Next, add another address to your account and you will see how it shows a selected address but no estimated information is given, you have to re-select and then go back and forth to populate the information.

(7) Add more items to your cart (for example, instead of 1 #60000, make it 100 pieces) and then test the same as above… The “check mark” should be by the lowest cost amount.

I find the fun in everything.

Pete,

Although this site does not allow solicitation of paid services, you can check members profiles that have links to the 'about me' section of their profile. From there you will be able to contact members who offer professional services.

Chris

Pete,

Although this site does not allow solicitation of paid services, you can check members profiles that have links to the 'about me' section of their profile. From there you will be able to contact members who offer professional services.

Chris

Thanks for the idea, Chris! Oh... check your PM. ;) Thanks again, Pete

I find the fun in everything.

Archived