• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Flat Fee Added On Based and Per Product

Michael,

I would suggest using Individual Product Shipping and then customize the language to make it a design fee for each product.

Chris

OK this sounds like a good idea. I have a couple of questions.. Thanks for your time first.

1) Can I change how it shows in the cart to say Design Fee instead of Shipping?

2) I see I can use other shipping modules with it so I assume I can use the standard shipping module for the actual shipping and handling?

Thanks so much for the help. If we get this to work I will send you a gift card for dinner.

Michael,

Very nice of you, but unfortunately we don't have an Outback here.

Let me know how you make out with the implementation of that contribution. I have personally used it on many websites for various functions and it always seems to be flexible enough to accomplish the required tasks.

Chris

Michael,

Very nice of you, but unfortunately we don't have an Outback here.

Let me know how you make out with the implementation of that contribution. I have personally used it on many websites for various functions and it always seems to be flexible enough to accomplish the required tasks.

Chris

I will let you know. Thanks so much.