• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order history problem

apolyshow

I a mhaving a new problem. When a customers makes an order nothing is showing up in his account history but also in customers - orders in admin panel.All this only when i am in greek language. When i am pushing the english language both in estore or in admin panel then everything showing up.Any ideas?

One amateur made the Arc, 5.000 pro made the Titanic...

Hello to everybody.Can you please help me? My customers can't see their orders in their language but only if they push the english lanuage..

Does anyone knows with which file the orders.php files are linked and take the information to the database?Maybe with that way can find why the greek language can't take the appropriate infos...Please give a litle help here...

Just check order status values set for that specific language.

An order is not displayed if order status id is not there.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Thank you very much but i am not familiar with database changes .Can you give me a litle more help please?This what my phpmyadmin sais.

orders_status_id -language_id orders_status_name - public_flag - downloads_flag

□ X 1 1 Pending 1 0

□ X 2 1 Processing 1 1

□ X 3 1 Delivered 1 1

□ X 4 1 PayPal [Transactions] 0 0

□ X 1 3 Pending 1 0

□ X 2 3 Processing 1 0

□ X 3 3 Delivered 1 0

□ X 4 3 PayPal [Transactions] 1 0

□ X 5 2 Preparing [Moneybookers] 0 0

□ X 5 1 Preparing [Moneybookers] 0 0

□ X 6 2 Transaction [Moneybookers] 0 0

□ X 6 1 Transaction [Moneybookers] 0 0

□ X 7 2 Preparing [ChronoPay] 0 0

□ X 7 1 Preparing [ChronoPay] 0 0

Ok this is my order status from php my admin.What do i have to change?

Ok i think i did it with a change at the numbers in collumm language id .I made the four "3" four aces and i think that everything are working now. But let me ask you something more. Do we have to change anything at public_flag or at downloads_flag collums?

Hi

Check your index folder inside the greek language folder

the path is...... includes/languages/YOURLANGUAGE/module/index/customers.php and orders.php

files are exists or not?

If not then copy files from languages/english/moduels/index/ and paste to your greek folder on same path and convert all word using google translator..

This is for admin side..

If your customer cannot see the order from front end they you need to check some files where order placed.... like checkout_process.php

Please take backup of your files before do changes suggested by me

Hi

Check your index folder inside the greek language folder

the path is...... includes/languages/YOURLANGUAGE/module/index/customers.php and orders.php

files are exists or not?

If not then copy files from languages/english/moduels/index/ and paste to your greek folder on same path and convert all word using google translator..

This is for admin side..

If your customer cannot see the order from front end they you need to check some files where order placed.... like checkout_process.php

Everything is there . I fix it with the advise of satish god bless him and now the only think that i am asking is if except the changes that i had made to the collume " order status " is if i have to make and another change to other collums. But for now the problem is gone and i can see the orders in greek language.

Archived