• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I am going nuts here - or at least around in circles!

I have set up a website through Yahoo web hosting for a book which I have published and I want to be able to sell it online. It all looked very easy - far too easy, really - when I read the paypal website payments standard instructions. I typed in all the information needed and then cut and paste the html code into my website, foolishly expecting a little Buy Now icon to appear as if by magic. It didn't :'( So here's the question. Am I missing something. Did it all just seem too easy. All that appeared on my website was the full html code which I had pasted in.

On the Australian paypal website it says that as soon as the account is activated you can begin trading (15 minutes it says is all it will take).

What am I doing wrong? I'd appreciate help from anyone who has any idea at all.

Many thanks in advance.

Mary,

Your question should be directed at PayPal or a website developer as it has nothing to do with osCommerce.

Chris

If you use osCommerce you simply log into your store admin and then got to Modules>>Payment and enable/install PayPal Standard and then just add in the required information for that module....

Archived