• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changed the links at the header to text and right column moved

Jeremiah5615

So I wanted to change the drawn boxes to the old style text links at the header and suddenly the right column moved to the bottom of the page. when using fire bug I tested out changing it to grid 3 instead of grid 4 and its back in place but the size is different (naturally because grid 3 is 110px not 150). I want to get the right column back to where it was without messing with the grids. so I have read some peoples comments and they say its a database issue, can anyone point me in the right direction? I can upload code if needed, but I dont think the code in header.php that I changed could affect the right column, anyhow let me know

Thanks!!

• 5 weeks later...

So I wanted to change the drawn boxes to the old style text links at the header and suddenly the right column moved to the bottom of the page. when using fire bug I tested out changing it to grid 3 instead of grid 4 and its back in place but the size is different (naturally because grid 3 is 110px not 150). I want to get the right column back to where it was without messing with the grids. so I have read some peoples comments and they say its a database issue, can anyone point me in the right direction? I can upload code if needed, but I dont think the code in header.php that I changed could affect the right column, anyhow let me know

Thanks!!

Hi There,

Im a complete newbie, how did you manage to change your drawn boxes to the old style text links ? This is something that I would like to tackle next

Hi There,

Im a complete newbie, how did you manage to change your drawn boxes to the old style text links ? This is something that I would like to tackle next

Hi Jerimiah,

I have managed to find some code to get my boxes into text how ever I have created another bar below my header, I want them to be displayed not in the bar but at the top of my header. How do I do this?

heres my code:

<div class="grid_24 ui-widget infoBoxContainer">

<div class="ui-widget-header infoBoxHeading">

<div style="width:65%;">

<?php echo '  ' . $breadcrumb->trail(' » '); ?>

</div>

<div style="width:35%;float:right;text-align:right;padding-right:10px;margin-top:-15px;">

<?php

echo '<a class="headerShortcutLink" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '" alt="" >' .($cart->count_contents() > 0 ? ' (' . $cart->count_contents() . ')' : '') . HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS . '</a>'. ' '.'»'.' '.

'<a class="headerShortcutLink" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" alt="" >' . HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT . '</a>' .' '.'»'.' '.

'<a class="headerShortcutLink" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '" alt="" >' . HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT . '</a>';

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

echo ' '.'»'.' '.'<a class="headerShortcutLink" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL') . '" alt="" >' . HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF . '</a>';

}

?></div>

</div>

</div>

<div class="grid_24 ui-widget infoBoxContainer">

<div class="ui-widget-header infoBoxHeading"><?php echo '  ' . $breadcrumb->trail(' » '); ?></div>

</div>

As you can see at the bottom of my code I have another info box. I want to keep this one :rolleyes:

Archived