• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS International Checkout blank white page.

JustinPGreer

I am new to OS and I have a client that is was having a problem with their international shipping calculations. So I went it and had a look.

First off they are running OS MAX 1.1.2 as their store.

I went and downloaded the latest USPS Module 5.2.2 and installed installed it. Everything is working the same but when international orders go to the checkout page they get a completely blank screen.

Nothing else was changed, just the USPS.php in the modules/shipping folder. Has anyone ever had this happen and if so how can I fix this problem. It is going to break the client if I can not get it to work correctly.

Couple things,

OSC MAX is not Oscommerce. You can find their help forms at www. oscmax. com as far as I know they are in version 2.? so you're working with an older version. Either way you'll have to take your inquires to the right source.

Secondly, I don't know you and I am not in the position to judge your coding skills, but it would seem to me, it would be dis-service to take a client when you know little about the platform they are using. This maybe why others didn't bother to post anything in response to your question as well.

Good Luck

Archived