• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please Help! 1000 visitors a month..NO SALES!

johnd3546

Please help! About 7 months ago I paid someone to set my store up http://soccercoachingequipment.com/

Since then, I have had about 3 orders. I used to average about 20 a month. I've been so busy with work I haven't had time to fuss around with it. What is wrong with my store? Why isnt anyone buying anything? Please advise! I need help! The site takes about 1000 visitors a month.!!

Thanks in advance!

1000 visits a month.. I doubt that. Maybe a 1000 page views.

No SEO, NO H1 tags. Very little keyword focus.

Making a website and putting it live is the first step. You have to spend time on your site everyday if you wish to build a business.

I suggest that you take the time to read the forum rules. You are asking for a review in the wrong forum, and your site does not qualify for a review here. Add the osCommerce link to your footer and ask a moderator to move this to the right forum.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Please help! About 7 months ago I paid someone to set my store up soccercoachingequipment.com

Since then, I have had about 3 orders. I used to average about 20 a month. I've been so busy with work I haven't had time to fuss around with it. What is wrong with my store? Why isnt anyone buying anything? Please advise! I need help! The site takes about 1000 visitors a month.!!

Thanks in advance!

No offense but, personally, I would never order from a store like that.

You have no *real* contact information; address, phone #, etc.

Your names are anonymously listed as John D. & Jeff D. Doe brothers, perhaps? B)

Your FAQ, Privacy, Guarantee and Resources pages are blank.

Your domain registration is hiding behind Domains By Proxy

and the #1: Your shopping cart isn't secure. You want my credit card #? Think again!

I wouldn't place an order on a site like that in a million years due to that last one alone, but factor in the others...no way.

OSC v2.3.1 Proud user since sometime last week.

Please help! About 7 months ago I paid someone to set my store up soccercoachingequipment.com

Thanks in advance!

If you paid somebody to do SEO, they did an extremely bad job. No traffic = no sales.

No offense but, personally, I would never order from a store like that.

You have no *real* contact information; address, phone #, etc.

Your names are anonymously listed as John D. & Jeff D. Doe brothers, perhaps? B)

Your FAQ, Privacy, Guarantee and Resources pages are blank.

Your domain registration is hiding behind Domains By Proxy

and the #1: Your shopping cart isn't secure. You want my credit card #? Think again!

I wouldn't place an order on a site like that in a million years due to that last one alone, but factor in the others...no way.

Thank you..Thats what I need to hear.

You may also want to install the Recover Cart Sales addon. If you are getting a lot of abandoned carts, it is about the only way to know about it and to allow you to easily contact those lost customers.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 4 weeks later...

Site looks ok.

Empty pages like faq and other pages

No header tags for search engines - very little details on products (products imported via csv?)

I searched your site for soccer balls and returned 2 products...argg gimme balls

My 2c :thumbsup:

Getting the Phoenix off the ground

Archived