• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

product attribute sets error on the product page

sunbird

Hello, I am upgrading my site to a new version of v2.3.1. I am getting all contribution reloaded, however when the "product attributes sets" contribution was installed into a new version of my website, it came up with the following error when you clilck on the product page:

TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS_TO_PRODUCTS' doesn't exist

SELECT pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix , pase.sort_order FROM products_attributes pa, TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS_TO_PRODUCTS pas2pa, TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS pas, TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS_ELEMENTS pase, products_options_values pov WHERE pa.products_id = '584' AND pa.options_id = '7' AND pas2pa.products_id = pa.products_id AND pas.products_attributes_sets_id = pas2pa.products_attributes_sets_id AND pas.products_options_id = pa.options_id AND pase.products_attributes_sets_id = pas.products_attributes_sets_id AND pase.options_values_id = pa.options_values_id AND pov.products_options_values_id = pa.options_values_id AND pov.language_id = '1' ORDER BY pase.sort_order, pa.options_values_id

Any suggestions?

Usually when something comes up IN_ALL_CAPS like:

TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS_TO_PRODUCTS

It means it isn't defined in a PHP file.

I'm guessing that table needs defined in /catalog/includes/database_tables.php but it isn't yet.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

thank you, I have defined it under the existing products attributes

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES', 'products_attributes');

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS_TO_PRODUCTS', 'products_attributes_sets_to_products');

and its comes up with error:

1146 - Table

TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS' doesn't exist

SELECT pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix , pase.sort_order FROM products_attributes pa, products_attributes_sets_to_products pas2pa, TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS pas, TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS_ELEMENTS pase, products_options_values pov WHERE pa.products_id = '584' AND pa.options_id = '7' AND pas2pa.products_id = pa.products_id AND pas.products_attributes_sets_id = pas2pa.products_attributes_sets_id AND pas.products_options_id = pa.options_id AND pase.products_attributes_sets_id = pas.products_attributes_sets_id AND pase.options_values_id = pa.options_values_id AND pov.products_options_values_id = pa.options_values_id AND pov.language_id = '1' ORDER BY pase.sort_order, pa.options_values_id

if I get rid of

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES', 'products_attributes');

it comes up with error

1146 - Table

TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from products_options popt, TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES patrib where patrib.products_id='584' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '1'

If you had a link to the contribution I could probably help more.

I looked earlier but was unable to locate it.

The answer to your problem is probably in the install directions if you read and follow them closely.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Just guessing, but I'd try adding this:

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_SETS', 'products_attributes_sets');

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Archived