• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

right column in admin disappears

Boukesh

Hi Jack,

I installed and tested Header Tags SEO on my PC, using WAMP. Everything ran fine (except for this manufacturer issue, see my previous posts)).

So I transferred the new files and the changed files to my online shop and I upgraded the database. After I set the file permissions to 755.

I ran Header Tags SEO in admin and everything works well. No errors and also the test shows no errors after fill tags. Tags are present in the source, like they should.

but when I try to edit something in Catagories/Products in Admin, the right column dissappears. This also happens when I try to edit the Manufacturers part.

When I try to edit a product, it shows the products descriptions in all languages, but I can scroll down just to Meta Tag Information. Everything below "Product Tag Title" is not visible.

I checked the configure.php file and all the new and modified files. All looks ok.

Any idea what I could check more?

Thanks in advance

Bouke