• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal -' cURL' and 'Openssl' locations

Nic du Toit

In PayPal Express the cURL program location is shown as [ /usr/bin/curl ]

In PayPal Standard the 'open_ssl' location is shown as [ /usr/bin/openssl ]

I cannot find a /usr/ directory for either.

In OSC 2.3.1 what would be the correct path for both? Do I need to create any directories?

I checked the PayPal thread in 'tips & Tricks', but no references to this question that I could find.

Any help will be appreciated.

Nic

I used to be indecisive....but, now I just don't know anymore.

In PayPal Express the cURL program location is shown as [ /usr/bin/curl ]

In PayPal Standard the 'open_ssl' location is shown as [ /usr/bin/openssl ]

I cannot find a /usr/ directory for either.

In OSC 2.3.1 what would be the correct path for both? Do I need to create any directories?

I checked the PayPal thread in 'tips & Tricks', but no references to this question that I could find.

Any help will be appreciated.

Nic

It should work as-is. Those are the most common locations for those things on a server. You probably can't see the folders in your ftp client because you don't have access to them.

Matt

It should work as-is. Those are the most common locations for those things on a server. You probably can't see the folders in your ftp client because you don't have access to them.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the response.

I'm with "ixwebhosting", and they use 'Webshell 3' with "Show hidden files" checked...so I have access to the full Directory tree..... But, on my domain is no 'usr' directory, etc.

The reason I did the post was because I have checkout problems, as described in another post on this forum. Was just wondering if any of this has anything to do with those problems.

I'll leave the settings as is, for now. Hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction regarding the checkout problem. Sigh!

I used to be indecisive....but, now I just don't know anymore.

Archived