• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

payapl can't show / read zone rate shipping fee?

ryantangtang

To All OSC master:

I want to let buyer order my product without create an account. By enable PayPal Express Checkout, buyer go directly to paypal web site to make payment without create an account. Table rate shipping method show correct shipping amount, but zone rate method will be free(should show different price base on different country. Is it true payapl can't read OSC ISO country code???

I already did check the box in paypal setting to allow transaction-based postage values to override the profile postage settings listed above (if profile settings are enabled).

please help~

post-292110-0-95618600-1310464943_thumb.jpg

it can be issue in the module, you need to check the information which is passed to PayPal.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

when buyer don't create account in my store, my online store pass the product price(US29.5) to paypal. The shipping cost should be depend on buyer's PAYPAL address location(I already set zone rate shipping table in OSC). I login paypal to do a payment test with my friend's paypal account, it does not show the correct shipping amount, It show shipping fee US0.00.

but when I do another test, this time login to my online store first and choose paypal express checkout, Paypal show product price(US29.5). I login paypal with my friend's account again, this time the correct shipping amount show up.

In my case Paypal express checkout only show the correct shipping amount if the buyer login my store first, otherwise it show US0.00 if they do not login first. what should I do to make the shipping amount show correctly if buyer just press Paypal express checkout button without create account in my store??

I did modify the zone number from 1 to 89 from \catalog\includes\modules\shipping\zones.php line111

$this->num_zones = 89;

I attached 3 photos about the zone setting and paypal shipping choice before/after buyer login in my store.

post-292110-0-73615500-1310537688_thumb.jpg

post-292110-0-49967200-1310537715_thumb.jpg

post-292110-0-20594400-1310537776_thumb.jpg

Archived