• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How can i change col size

todosaas

Hi everyone,

I ve been trying to change the columns size and font size to but everything get out of the form. How can I do this, is there a easy way to do it?

Thank you for your help

Alex

ve been trying to change the columns size and font size to but everything get out of the form. How can I do this, is there a easy way to do it?

several contribution available, which allow to change amount products per row, alternative you need to edit the code in the following files:

includes/modules/product_listing.php

includes/modules/upcoming_products.php

includes/modules/new_products.php

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

If you are using 2.3.1 you need to search these forums for 960 grid. You will find a lot of helpfull reading. To change the column widths look in your includes/classes/osc_template.php

class oscTemplate {

var $_title;

var $_blocks = array();

var $_grid_container_width = 24;

var $_grid_content_width = 16;

var $_grid_column_width = 4;

You must keep the 24 as 24. 16+4+4=24. centre column is 16 and two edge column are 4 each.

The harder way to alter the column wodths is to use themeroller and create a whole new theme for your store.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

If you are using 2.3.1 you need to search these forums for 960 grid. You will find a lot of helpfull reading. To change the column widths look in your includes/classes/osc_template.php

class oscTemplate {

var $_title;

var $_blocks = array();

var $_grid_container_width = 24;

var $_grid_content_width = 16;

var $_grid_column_width = 4;

You must keep the 24 as 24. 16+4+4=24. centre column is 16 and two edge column are 4 each.

The harder way to alter the column wodths is to use themeroller and create a whole new theme for your store.

Thank you, you help me to clarify this 2.3.1, I use to use 2.2(tables). But now what if I want bigger center column andd adge like 18+6+6=30

thanks again,

ale

Archived