• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Remove infoboxes just on home page

MikeKelly

Hi there,

Really sorry if this has been posted already but I am looking to remove the info boxes on just the home page. Is there a mod or manual some where for this?

I spent a ton of time last night looking for this.

Thanks a bunch!

Thank you VERY Much for this! Exactly what I needed...Just a quick question I have additional boxes that I plan on adding, do you know how to set these up to have this option available to them also?

thanks again

Yes. Compare an original box to one that has the changes and note the differences. Apply these differences to your new box.

• 2 weeks later...

with regards to http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7691

dynamic template system...after finishing istallation there is no appearance of whatever icon referring to this box. i got an error in

admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 19

which says;

Warning: file(/home/u078722798/public_html/includes/version.php) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u078722798/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 19

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/u078722798/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 19

i opened the file itself and this is what is written there:

if (!isset($v)) {19. $v = trim(implode('', file(DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/version.php')));

how could i solve this?

Archived