• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchasing Template

dasha542

I am just getting started and am trying to look at Templates for my Auto PARTS Store. I have installed OSCommerce which my web hosting company uses ver2.3.

When i look for a template what kind of template work. Some are marked as OSC ver2.3 or 2.2rc2 and some just list the software used Like dreamweaver, Adobe etc. I would think anything labled as ver2.3 should work but is there any others which i should look at.

Just don't want to purchase 1 and deal with it not being the right type.

Most 'templates' for osCommerce are complete carts, NOT just a template you would over-lay onto your site. I would suggest a v2.3.1 template purchase.

Chris

Most 'templates' for osCommerce are complete carts, NOT just a template you would over-lay onto your site. I would suggest a v2.3.1 template purchase.

Chris

If one was to buy a template from online and have it installed would you have to re-list all your stock ? or would everything just fall into place but look 1000 times better?