• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Change Stock (index page)

CristhianSalta

Hi, first of all, i am not native speaker of English, so... sorry about this...

I want to change the stock of products on index page... all products if neccessary... but, i can't find the way to do this.. i am learning php and mysql, and i have done some changes, but this is too much for me. My objective is : Having some number of the product(any) ordered (not in the database, but calculated), subtract from the stock (p.products_quantity) obtained from the query this number, and show the result at this page (index).

Thanks!

Cristhian,

The stock value can ONLY be stored in the database. There is no way around it. However, there are contributions available to make stock management more efficient. Search the add on area for these:

QTPro

Ajax Attribute Manager

Chris

Cristhian,

The stock value can ONLY be stored in the database. There is no way around it. However, there are contributions available to make stock management more efficient. Search the add on area for these:

QTPro

Ajax Attribute Manager

Chris

Thanks for the reply.. I already knew these contributions, this is not what I'm looking for. But i found a solution (i think)... The page product_listing.php has $listing['products_quantity'], and $listing['products_id'] variables... this is helpful... Again, thanks!

Archived