• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I enable Website Payments Standard?

RebeccaL

I have fresh installation of Online Merchant 2.3.1, and am having many, many problems. I hope someone can help, else I'll just have to abandon the product and stick with the PayPal buttons I've been using. I'm posting the issues in separate topics, for clarity. I hand coded my site in .html and .css, but I don't really understand .php.

The documentation says "PayPal Website Payments Standard is included in osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2" but all I find options for in the Admin Panel is for PayPal Express payments, which is not what I am set up for with Paypal. Is there something I am missing? Was this removed from 2.3.1 but not from the documentation? Or did I just not end up with the right files? I find a "paypal_standard.php" file in the /modules/payment/ folder, but cannot find where I enable this in the admin interface.

Thanks.

There are many different payment options which does not show on the "first" screen in admin under modules>>payment ...to see all you need to click the "Install modules" button

• 7 months later...

Trying to install paypal standard module, run into a problem in the modules available section of the payment module. the install tab indicates 45 modules, clicking on that tab to get to the list of modules available gets you there but only displays the first 27 available modules in alphabetical order, ending at the NO CHEX module; there is an up/down slider, scrolls you throught the 27 listed modules and no more. Tried running the screen down to 50% magnification, nothing is there: There is also no area on the right to perform the install with. Not sure if i have a missing admin file or something else? Is it possible to install the paypal standard module, by changing something in a file?

Thanks a bunch for your help,

Timmy C

Archived