• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add Manufacturers List To A Page

Hi,

I have set up a new page called manufacturers list. I would like to add the list of manufactures on this page and have the names linked to their products on the site. I can get the listing (http://ajgunsmithing.com/oscommerce/index.php?manufacturers_id=24) for each manufacturer by clicking on the drop down manufacturers list on the main page, I just don't know how to put this into the PHP page to show up as a clickable link. How would I do this?

Thanks,

Allen

Hi,

I have set up a new page called manufacturers list. I would like to add the list of manufactures on this page and have the names linked to their products on the site. I can get the listing (http://ajgunsmithing.com/oscommerce/index.php?manufacturers_id=24) for each manufacturer by clicking on the drop down manufacturers list on the main page, I just don't know how to put this into the PHP page to show up as a clickable link. How would I do this?

Thanks,

Allen

Try this contribution, it will need modifying for 2.3.1 but should not be that hard

All Manufacturers

Mark

That looks like a bit of overkill for what I need.

I guess I should have asked the question differently. How do I insert a url or a url with a picture into my PHP page. I can list manufacturers in text, but I would really like to be able to have a clickable url embedded in the name or a logo with an embbed url. I just can't figure out how to do it. I have used HTML tags with the / but doesn't work either. I tried anchoring HTML url tags, I've tried HTML img src tags, it just doesn't show up on the page.

I have learned a lot about PHP over the past month, But I have a long way to go.

Any Help Appreciated.....

Allen

Archived