• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin page user name password fields missing!

CGSAL

I'm not very good with oscom, just developed my site. i've made few changes and i wanted to add multiple image for one product. i have run following script in the server...

INSERT INTO `configuration` (

`configuration_id` ,

`configuration_title` ,

`configuration_key` ,

`configuration_value` ,

`configuration_description` ,

`configuration_group_id` ,

`sort_order` ,

`last_modified` ,

`date_added` ,

`use_function` ,

`set_function`

)

VALUES (

NULL , 'Proportional Thumbnails', 'CONFIG_SHOW_PROPORTIONAL_THUMBNAILS', 'true', 'Show thumbnail images in proportion?', '4', '8', NULL , '2009-08-11 17:54:03', NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'

);

INSERT INTO `configuration` (

`configuration_id` ,

`configuration_title` ,

`configuration_key` ,

`configuration_value` ,

`configuration_description` ,

`configuration_group_id` ,

`sort_order` ,

`last_modified` ,

`date_added` ,

`use_function` ,

`set_function`

)

VALUES (

NULL , 'Thumbnails Proportinal by W or H?', 'CONFIG_WH_PROPORTIONAL_THUMBNAILS', 'width', 'Use width or height to set proportion of thumbnails?', '4', '9', NULL , '2009-08-11 17:54:03', NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''width'', ''height''),'

);

and after that admin page input fields missing. i'm very new with oscom so please help as i'm trying hard to develop the site.

Salma,

v2.3.1 comes with multi image capabilities. There is no reason to make any changes.

Chris

thanks but what can I do to fix the admin page, admin login page just shows text 'administrative loging' nothing else! what can I do to bring the input fields?

Salma,

v2.3.1 comes with multi image capabilities. There is no reason to make any changes.

Chris

Archived