• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Content Encoding Error

logicgates

Hi, I have shifted the server for my oscomerce site. The test link was working fine. But whn i pointed out the real domain to that server, the website gives encoding error on a blank page on firefox.. and blank page in other browsers with their errors.. http://www.mustit.no/nettbutikk/

The Error log file is below. There is some thing "Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR_FS_WORK..." im very much confused. All was good, what happened just after pointing domain?? isnt not supporting Norweign?

=================================================================

[02-Jul-2011 17:50:32] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR_FS_WORK - assumed 'DIR_FS_WORK' in /hsphere/local/home/musti908/mustit.no/nettbutikk/includes/classes/cache.php on line 67

[02-Jul-2011 17:50:32] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR_FS_WORK - assumed 'DIR_FS_WORK' in /hsphere/local/home/musti908/mustit.no/nettbutikk/includes/classes/cache.php on line 67

[02-Jul-2011 17:50:32] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR_FS_WORK - assumed 'DIR_FS_WORK' in /hsphere/local/home/musti908/mustit.no/nettbutikk/includes/classes/cache.php on line 52

==================================================================

Archived