• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.1 and wishlist

danthman

I just installed osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.1 and installed Wishlist 5. Since it was a fresh install I uploaded the wishlist files and now I have an error. It appears as though v2.3.1 is much different than earlier versions. I cannot find a wishlist that is new enough that it may work with v2.3.1. Does anyone have a solution as to how to get a wishlist on 2.3.1 or is there an earlier version of OSC that will work with Wishlist 5? Can Wishlist 5 be made to work on 2.3.1?

thanks,

Dan

I just installed osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.1 and installed Wishlist 5. Since it was a fresh install I uploaded the wishlist files and now I have an error. It appears as though v2.3.1 is much different than earlier versions. I cannot find a wishlist that is new enough that it may work with v2.3.1. Does anyone have a solution as to how to get a wishlist on 2.3.1 or is there an earlier version of OSC that will work with Wishlist 5? Can Wishlist 5 be made to work on 2.3.1?

thanks,

Dan

It would not be advisable to use an earlier version of osc, rather get the Wishlist addon to work with 2.3.1. Here is a handy guide on converting addons for 2.3.1 that should help a bit.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/368160-guide-to-converting-addons-from-22x-to-23x/

I have way too many mods to add to this site, I think I would be better using a 2.2 version, unless someone has come up with a wishlist that works with 2.3, it looks way too complicated for me to upgrade.

Archived