• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Portugueses international Charset

joao.silva

• 3 weeks later...

Greating im new in Oscomerce, and i am experiecing somo probles with portoguese language does it hapens to someone else

Best regards

João silva

From portugal

I attached the solution to your problem. ( Oscommerce 2.3.1 PT, just put it on your includes/languages )

PT: Tens aqui a solução, isso é por causa dos languages pack não estarem em UTF8, e tens de alterar ficheiro a ficheiro.

languages.zip

Edited by Yekxmerr

• 4 weeks later...

I attached the solution to your problem. ( Oscommerce 2.3.1 PT, just put it on your includes/languages )

PT: Tens aqui a solução, isso é por causa dos languages pack não estarem em UTF8, e tens de alterar ficheiro a ficheiro.

HEEELLLLLLPPPPP

Instalei a linguagem e agora estou sem acesso ao site e ao painel "admin"...

Recebo estas mensagens:

Warning: require(includes/languages//catalog/includes/languages/port.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mundolog/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 279

Warning: require(includes/languages//catalog/includes/languages/port.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mundolog/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 279

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages//catalog/includes/languages/port.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mundolog/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 279

when I type

http:/mysite/catalog/admin

I get this messages:

Warning: require(includes/languages/portugues.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mundolog/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 167

Warning: require(includes/languages/portugues.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mundolog/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 167

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/portugues.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mundolog/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 167

Can somebody help me???? please!!!!!

when I type

http:/mysite/catalog/admin

I get this messages:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/portugues.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mundolog/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 167

Can somebody help me???? please!!!!!

Problem resolved ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

Can someone help this newbie ??? :)

I just downloaded and unzipped the file posted by Yekxmerr, which contains a folder (portugues) and a file portugues.php

What do I do with the folder? Upload it to Languages? And about about the portugues.php file? Where do I place it?

Any other steps, besides adding language from localization in control panel?

Thanks for your help

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

In this translation pack, the term "or remove" (to remove an item from the shopping cart) in the cart has not been translated .... can someone tell me which file to look at so I can change this into portuguese?

Neste pack de traducao, o termo "or remove" (para remover um item do carrinho de compras) no carrinho nao estah traduzido.... serah q alguem me pode indicar qual o ficheiro onde posso fazer a traducao?

Thanks and regards

• 1 month later...

Hello adelgado.

To change the term you need to open the file "shopping_cart.php" in the "catalog" folder and edit the line 97. Be careful, so you don't change where you're no suppose to.

There is the original line. Where you need to change is underlined and in red:

$products_name .= '<br /><br />' . tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity[]', $products[$i]['quantity'], 'size="4"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id[]', $products[$i]['id']) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_UPDATE, 'refresh') . '   or <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id'] . '&action=remove_product') . '">remove</a>';

Must look like this:

$products_name .= '<br /><br />' . tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity[]', $products[$i]['quantity'], 'size="4"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id[]', $products[$i]['id']) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_UPDATE, 'refresh') . '   ou <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id'] . '&action=remove_product') . '">Remover</a>';

Another thing, this modification isn´t in the language pack, but in the base files of osCommerce.

I'll try to find a away to change this, because if a visitor change the language he is using, in this case it will always shown the Portuguese term.

Edited by RJMA

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I bought a premium theme for oscommerce and I installed it into my store, so my files are quite different from the original ones. So, to add the Portuguese language, I copied all the english files on the includes/languages/english folder, and I translated them one by one to portuguese. Know that I'm almost finished, I encountered an expected error. When I try to login (as a costumer) on the store, with the english language on, everything goes well. But with the portuguese language on, I cant do the login. It goes back to the index page, but the client is not logged in.

You can try and see yourselves:

store: oursweetevents.com

user: [email protected]

pass: 12345

Can anyone figure out what's going wrong?

Thanks

Eu comprei um tema premium para oscommerce e instalei-o na minha loja, logo os meus ficheiros são bastante diferentes dos originais. Então, para adicionar o idioma Português, eu copiei todos os arquivos ingleses na pasta includes/ languages ​​/ english , e traduzi-os um a um para o português. Agora que eu estou quase a acabar, encontrei um erro esperado. Quando eu tento fazer o login (como um cliente) na loja, com o idioma Inglês, tudo vai bem. Mas com o idioma português, eu não consigo fazer o login. Ele volta para o index, mas o cliente não consegue ficar logado.

Podem tentar por voces mesmos:

store: oursweetevents.com

user: [email protected]

pass: 12345

Alguem me consegue ajudar?

Obrigado