• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net AIM Credit Card Error on checkout-payment.php

Hi you all,

I am sure you've head this topic several time, I have spent my whole morning searching through, but I found nothing regarding this.

To start, I have OS Commerce 2.3, Test Server is PHP 5.3.3 and Live Server is PHP 5.3.1.

On my Live server, I have an os-commerce shop installed, with the Authorize.net AIM working greatly.

On my test server, I made a redesign, but kept the whole functions untouchable. Before I go live with it, of course I have to execute many tests. Therefore I have ser the Payment module Authorize.net AIM to TEST Mode, so I get the 4 different credit cards numbers to test.

That's all fine, but when I get to the checkout_payment.php page, I get the stupid error:

"Credit Card Error!

The first four digits of the number entered are:

If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.

If it is wrong, please try again."

I've got out of "echoes" and "print_rs", everything works fine and the $POST variable also has full values.

I have no hint of what to do anymore. Thought maybe it has something to do with the server PHP version.

But seems nonsense.

Does someone have an idea of what should I do???

Have a deadline coming, and I am lost.

Thanx in advance

friendly :blush:

Andrea

Okay, dear all, I finally got the mistake.

As I am in Germany now, my testuser was registered with a german address. Our Authorize.net is configured to accept only US customers with US credit cards. And this, I wasn't aware of, cause I am kinda new on the company. :-)

That's it, maybe somebody is stuck in the same deadend.

Regards

Andrea