• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class & Gift Vouchers (CCGV) for 2.3.1

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't buy new giftcards. I manually add a balance to the database (and this works great to send the balances and stuff) but the actual purchase of them doesn't work for some reason. they never even show up in my queue. I made my giftcard a selectable product (with upper prices as attributes. but the base model is GIFT. will this not work?

test.richhippie.com is the demo store

Edited by rbrookstx

I fixed this issue, there is a barcode plugin that I wrote that contained a barcode that started with GIFT when I imported it. they were cancelling each other out. I removed the offending barcode and it's working. next step is to finish the integration API for the in-store POS system....OSCommerce, here comes a SOAP API!!!!

for those of you still having the line 13 issue with paypal and CCGV (cannot redeclare class order_total on line 13). I have found a resolution (atleast for our store YMMV). I have to go into the files in the modules/classes/order_total/XXX.php and change the class declaration to

if ( class_exists('order_total') )

{return;}

class order_total {

from

class order_total {

and I did that to pretty much ALL the files. I'm running 2.3.1

Hi everyone,

I´m using the contrib on oscommerce 2.3.3 and am experiencing some problems in combination with the "category discount" contrib that I had already installed. Whenever I try to redeem a code, I get the following error-message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/www/sgwebdesign/_md/theater-im-fluss.com/kartenverkauf/catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_cat_qty_discount.php:168) in /home2/www/sgwebdesign/_md/theater-im-fluss.com/kartenverkauf/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 49

Can anyone help me????

Thanks a lot,

Verena

• 2 weeks later...

I am using version 2.3.3 of OSC.

Error I get after loading this credit voucher add-on (when clicking on Confirm Order) is:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class moneyorder in /home/yoisnet/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/moneyorder.php on line 13

Starting at line 13 in that file is:

class moneyorder {

var $code, $title, $description, $enabled;

// class constructor

function moneyorder() {

global $order;

$this->code = 'moneyorder';

$this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_MONEYORDER_TEXT_TITLE;

$this->description = MODULE_PAYMENT_MONEYORDER_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;

$this->sort_order = MODULE_PAYMENT_MONEYORDER_SORT_ORDER;

$this->enabled = ((MODULE_PAYMENT_MONEYORDER_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

if ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_MONEYORDER_ORDER_STATUS_ID > 0) {

$this->order_status = MODULE_PAYMENT_MONEYORDER_ORDER_STATUS_ID;

}

if (is_object($order)) $this->update_status();

$this->email_footer = MODULE_PAYMENT_MONEYORDER_TEXT_EMAIL_FOOTER;

}

What file(s) should I edit now to have the voucher program work and the cart successfully conclude? The cart is broken now with or without a coupon number being redeemed. None of the products are sale items that I tested. Does anyone have a working knowledge of the problem and can provide facts without questions?

I get the same error using the cod payment option:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class cod in /home/yoisnet/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/cod.php on line 13 FYI

Edited by yois

Is that just me or there is a big problem in checkout_payment.php?

I have 2 payment methods available. i think, problem will not exists if single method is in use. Actually, sometimes it works for two methods too, but thsi is purely by accident.

Anyway, two payment methods exist. Select a method, click on "continue" and get a message "please select payment method".

Close look revealed that clicking on radio button generates JS error "undefined......". And so does click on continue button.

This is the code that causes issue:

/* CCGV - BEGIN */

if (!document.checkout_payment.payment[0].disabled)

{

/* CCGV - END */

document.checkout_payment.payment does not exist.

Put some debugging and realised that CCGV contribution added new form (the one where you can re-deem coupon). And this form is named "checkout_payment". Same as main form on payment page. JS can not find right entry in DOM and fails.

For the test, I quickly renamed main form and adjusted JS to cope with new name. All seem to work. I iwll now go through CCGV code to fix the issue at the source, but this sort of error should be fixed in contribution.

Rudolf

@@rbrookstx That will remove the error message, but will not fix the original problem. Sometimes you can get away with that, but it usually just causes more problems to surface.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Cannot Redeclare Error FIXED.

There is a bug in checkout_process.php introduced by CCGV.

Find this code:

/* CCGV - BEGIN */

if ($credit_covers) $payment='';

$payment_modules = new payment($payment);

/* CCGV - END */

Replace with:

/* CCGV - BEGIN */

if ($credit_covers){

$payment='';

$payment_modules = new payment($payment);

}

/* CCGV - END */

Rudolf

you are correct @@kymation in that it is only suppressing the error in this case. I did quite a bit of testing before posting that fix though to make sure, in my case at least, it didn't cause issues. As with all things OSC, YMMV. I really wish they would have adopted a better plugin system earlier on, but I still love OSC. It's a PITA to develop for sometimes, but it's certainly the most flexible for competent developers... Now if only I could find an easy way to add extra text to the options drop downs.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've installed the version of for 2.3.3 by yansfung and am testing it out. For some reason it is not picking up the language file (english) for ot_gv.php when I am in /catalog/checkout_payment.php so that TEXT_ENTER_GV_CODE is displayed instead of its contents.

Am getting no page errors, even if I delete that language file from the server, so it must not be calling for it at all.

Stumped....help appreciated.

I've tried to install.

I've tried to make install instructions.

I'm a failure!!!

I cannot get this to work no matter what.

Now I am sure it has something to do with my other addons, so I'm going to try it against a test site later on this evening.

If anyone can confirm against my instructions, that would really help. Thanks!!

CCGV Installation Instructions 97-03.doc

I've tried to install.

I've tried to make install instructions.

I'm a failure!!!

I cannot get this to work no matter what.

Now I am sure it has something to do with my other addons, so I'm going to try it against a test site later on this evening.

If anyone can confirm against my instructions, that would really help. Thanks!!

CCGV Installation Instructions 97-03.doc

:::My other addons are:::

NEW STORE INSTALL LIST

1. Super Download Store 2.3 (Overwriting upload) (SQL Database)

2. KISS Error Reporting

3. Theme Switcher

4. Admin Theme Switcher

5. iOSC 5.2 (SQL Database change in ReadMe)(Issues with display, not working properly)(reinstall)

6. Security Pro r11

7. KISSit Image THUMBnailer

8. Product Info Page Box (SQL Database change)

9. Free Product Checkout

10. Enhanced Contact Us v1.2 (Change text according to your store in languages/english/contact_us.php)

11. Password Strength Meter

12. Free Product Box

13. Ultimate SEO URL 5

14. CrossSell 3.0 (XSell) [Needs some work!] (SQL Database change)

15. PHP POS (Needs Development in order to work properly with osCommerce Database!)

16. Magneticone POS (Perfect)

17. iOS 5.3 update

18. MyAccountInfo Box

19. Modular Front Page

20. Orders at a Glance Admin Dashboard Panel

21. Ask a Question (Did not install, issue with product_info.php)

22. Barcode for products

23. Sitemap Generator with images

24. Magento osCommerce POS

25. Auto Backup v4.3 (Breaks Some Buttons)

26. Ajax Price Update v1.2

27. Quick Inventorys

28. AJAX Attribute Manager

29. Product Tabs (Did not display. May be an issue with the theme changer. Removed)

30. Store Mode (Open | Closed | Maintenance) (Closed Message Added to product_info.php and english/product_info.php)

31. Wishlist 2.3.3R1 (Removed... Install not reasonable)

32. Product Fields Group

33. osC_Sec (Could not combine with FWR SEcurity Pro in catalog/applicaton_top.php)

34. Prepayment Payment Module (Not Useful)

Reinstallled from my backup php files, and it's making progress.

Applied @@rudolfl fix, and my "Cash On Delivery" payment option works. Now my PayPal Express option does not work. It throws

Cannot redeclare class order_total

I have adjusted my instructions.

Once I having a working set of instructions, how do I upload it?

I have installed CCGV 6 with osC 2..3.1 and PayPal express and it doesn't work. I am getting an internal server error (500) on return to checkout_confirmation.php.

(The contribution works fine apart from the PayPal Express checkout, and I can find no obvious errors in the install.)

Is CCGV 6 compatible with PayPal Express?

Are modifications required to paypal_express.php?

If CCGV 6 is incompatible with PayPal Express are there vouchers and coupons modules that DO work with it?

Help would be appreciated.

Debugging doesn't show up much except some non fatal errors on return to checkout_confirmation.php

Error Type: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: gv_contents_string

On line 111

File includes/modules/boxes/bm_shopping_cart.php

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Date / Time: 04-03-2013 23:21:07

Error Type: [E_STRICT] date_default_timezone_get()

On line 54

File includes/functions/compatibility.php

Edited by tonyle

@ tonyle - I know for a fact, it is not incompatible. I had a similar issue, but I cannot say what I have done to fix it.

List the files you have changed and I may be able to upload my changed files for you. I have gotten it to work in OSC 2.3.3 with a lot of addons and heavily modified store. See list above

@ tonyle - I know for a fact, it is not incompatible. I had a similar issue, but I cannot say what I have done to fix it.

List the files you have changed and I may be able to upload my changed files for you. I have gotten it to work in OSC 2.3.3 with a lot of addons and heavily modified store. See list above

@@newburns Thanks for the feedback

The OSC 2.3.1 store is pretty much unmodified - I modified all files as per instructions in CCGV 6.0 package using text comparison. Could it just be a question of some whitespace causing the internal server error?

Any way it is reassuring that a fix is possible. Most bugs will usually give up if you persist long enough!

@@tonyle - Try this checkout_confirmation.

I have MATC (Must Accept Terms and Agreements) installed, but this should help give some bearing on whats going on.

Be sure to save your current checkout_confirmation.php

Also, you could do a file compare.

That would be best.

I use Notepad++

checkout_confirmation.php

Edited by newburns

I'm on 2.3.3.

@@omat: I'm also experiencing this issue of the checkout_shipping step being skipped, whether there is a GV/Coupon in the cart or not, just all of a sudden, no shipping page, and if you try to go there directly, you are redirected to checkout_payment. If anyone has a solution for this problem, it would be appreciated!

@@MountainMan: I'm also experiencing this issue with the language files not picking up everything, but I simply replaced the calls that weren't working with hard coded text. The two instances you mentioned are the only two instances I have seen.

Also, in the current state, if I go to checkout (it auto skips shipping w/o selecting a method), if I click continue, checkout_confirmation gives me an unexpected end of file PHP error.

I've used a lot of osCommerce and Zen Cart modules in my time, I've followed the directions perfectly, and made sense of most of the mis-information in the directions, but I'm stumped at the moment. If I figure out answers to this shipping skip / end of file error, I'll post my findings.

Edited by robertwhitis