• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout for osCommerce 2.3.1

PupStar

Ok I just did a vanilla install with OPC and I'm getting the same error. It doubles the subtotal price. Maybe it has something to do with godaddy?

do you have a link to your site so I can have a look.

PM it to me if you do not want to post on the forum.

Mark

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fixed.

Find and DELETE two lines in classes/onepage_checkout.php around line 234:

$shown_price = tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'];

$order->info['subtotal'] += $shown_price;

I have this weird thing about not having pages full of commented code. Deleted the comment marks, but didn't delete the lines in between the marks. That's what caused the error. Oops. Sorry, but all better now.

Fixed.

Find and DELETE two lines in classes/onepage_checkout.php around line 234:

$shown_price = tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'];

$order->info['subtotal'] += $shown_price;

I have this weird thing about not having pages full of commented code. Deleted the comment marks, but didn't delete the lines in between the marks. That's what caused the error. Oops. Sorry, but all better now.

I got the same. Without this 2 lines it works again, thank fulluvscents for the fix.

I get this error when changes payment method

"There was an error setting payment method, please inform us about this error."

It comes both in IE and Firefox

Before with only one payment method, I got this error every time the one page checkout loaded, but now with 3 payment method I get it only when changing payment method.

I'd guess that's outside of the OPC module. I've installed this with multiple payment options and with the CCGV module, and don't have any problems with changing payments, or applying the credit vouchers, etc...

Go to admin, turn off OPC, and go through the standard checkout. See if you get the same error.

I'd guess that's outside of the OPC module. I've installed this with multiple payment options and with the CCGV module, and don't have any problems with changing payments, or applying the credit vouchers, etc...

Go to admin, turn off OPC, and go through the standard checkout. See if you get the same error.

Just tried turn off OPC, and go through the standard checkout. and also on the checkout confirmation page I tried edit the payment method everything works fine without any errors

Has anyone gotten points and rewards working with OPC on 2.3.1?

CCGV works perfectly with both coupon codes and the checkbox for applying voucher balances. But, I'm stuck on the checkbox with P&R and can't get it to autoupdate the totals. Figured I'd throw the question out there, just in case anyone else has dealt with it.

I don't know about the payment error problem. I don't know if this is a new install for you, or if you're working with a fully functional site and just updated the OPC module. Could be a bad admin setting in your payment module, or even the OPC module. Could be script compatibility. I don't have enough information to come remotely close to pinpointing anything. I do know that the OPC module has been working for some time and that the only recent changes were to the appearance and three inputs (change address, login, and different shipping address (for checkout without login)). There were no changes to payment, shipping, or any other functionally important codes.

Jetta

I've uploaded a new version of One Page Checkout. No core changes to the functionality have been made. Everything has been consolidated into a modular fashion to match the newer 2.3 coding schema. I did remove PayPal Express as failed when testing, and have also removed PayPal IPN module as it is now outdated for use with 2.3.

This was done for a client that had no need for anything more than a basic checkout much as the default setup comes, and it works fine under those circumstances. It was not tested using any coupon mods, but I see no reason it would not work any different. Perhaps from here a renewed interest will be sparked.

Thanks to everyone who have worked on it. Especially Jetta.

Has anyone used One Page Checkout with additional customer fields? I have version 3.2 up and running with 4 additional customer fields added, but would really like to have the OPC module with it with required fields. I have OPC working on a different site with 2.3, but no additional fields.

Thanks, and love the contribution!!!

Nick Getzendanner

Nick, I'm not sure if you're talking about integrating a pre-written mod for additional fields, but I know that you can certainly add or subtract as many or as few fields as you like. It's just a matter of coding it. Really, contributions are a good start, but custom websites require custom coding that sometimes just can't be integrated from generic contributions.

BTW, I've run into a bug. I'm not sure if it's something I broke while working with other things, but the change address dialog boxes aren't autoupdating the state drop down list when changing the country. I'll look into that when I'm finished with what I'm working on and if I uploaded a bad contribution, then I'll add a fix when I get it done.

I've got a working points and rewards system, which apparently has never really worked with OPC the way it was supposed to - until now. Ever have that feeling after three days of chasing code, and clicking a checkbox to see nothing happen, and then walah, it works and you have no clue which code change made it work. Haha.

Hi,

I have question. Is it possible to have City: box on checkout.php prefilled with city name? The thing is that I ship only in one city at this moment ( I plan to enlarge in future), and would like to have it prefilled for customer convenience.

I guess the code to be modified in in includes/checkout/billing_address.php

<td class="main" nowrap><?php echo ENTRY_CITY; ?></td>

<td class="main" ><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_city', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['city'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>

However whatever I tried, no luck.. Is it possible?

You'll have to do it on billing_address.php, shipping_address.php, edit_address.php, new_address.php

In your input fields, the first value is the name of the field itself. The the second value is the default VALUE of the form field. The third value is any field parameters. (values are separated by commas). You want to change the second value to default to your chosen city name.

So, for example, change:

<td class="main" ><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_city', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['city'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>

to

<td class="main" ><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_city', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['city'] : 'CITY NAME GOES HERE'), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>

or if you want to always default to the same city, then simplify it to:

<td class="main" ><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_city', 'CITY NAME GOES HERE', 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>

Or, if you absolutely want to hardcode it so your customers cannot choose a different city, then no input field is needed. You can change that line to:

<td class="main" >YOUR CITY GOES HERE<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('billing_city', 'YOUR CITY GOES HERE'); ?></td>

And likewise, you can do the same with the country, and state, since those won't change either, and if the city only has one postcode, you can do the same for the postcode.

Each input_field is different in those four pages, so you'll have to adjust for each page.

Has anyone gotten points and rewards working with OPC on 2.3.1?

CCGV works perfectly with both coupon codes and the checkbox for applying voucher balances. But, I'm stuck on the checkbox with P&R and can't get it to autoupdate the totals. Figured I'd throw the question out there, just in case anyone else has dealt with it.

I don't know about the payment error problem. I don't know if this is a new install for you, or if you're working with a fully functional site and just updated the OPC module. Could be a bad admin setting in your payment module, or even the OPC module. Could be script compatibility. I don't have enough information to come remotely close to pinpointing anything. I do know that the OPC module has been working for some time and that the only recent changes were to the appearance and three inputs (change address, login, and different shipping address (for checkout without login)). There were no changes to payment, shipping, or any other functionally important codes.

Jetta

I have also separate_price_per_customers_4.2.2_for_2.3.1 installed, this is the files that has been modified.

•catalog/admin/includes/boxes/customers.php

•catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php

•catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/attributes_groups.php (upload)

•catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/categories.php (German and Spanish versions in their respective directories)

•catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/customers.php

•catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/customers_groups.php (upload, German and Spanish versions in their respective directories)

•catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/orders.php

•catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/products_attributes.php

•catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/specials.php

•catalog/admin/includes/languages/english.php

•catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php

•catalog/admin/includes/filenames.php

•catalog/admin/attributes_groups.php (upload)

•catalog/admin/customers_groups.php (upload)

•catalog/admin/categories.php

•catalog/admin/customers.php

•catalog/admin/includes/classes/order.php (optional)

•catalog/admin/orders.php (optional)

•catalog/admin/product_attributes.php

•catalog/admin/specials.php

•catalog/includes/database_tables.php

•catalog/includes/boxes/specials.php

•catalog/includes/boxes/whats_new.php

•catalog/includes/classes/order.php

•catalog/includes/classes/order_total.php

•catalog/includes/classes/payment.php

•catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php

•catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php

•catalog/includes/functions/database.php

•catalog/includes/functions/general.php

•catalog/includes/languages/english/login.php

•catalog/includes/languages/english.php (for german.php and espanol.php see files)

•catalog/includes/modules/new_products.php

•catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php

•catalog/advanced_search_result.php

•catalog/create_account.php

•catalog/account_edit.php

•catalog/checkout_process.php

•catalog/index.php

•catalog/login.php

•catalog/logoff.php

•catalog/product_info.php

•catalog/product_reviews.php

•catalog/product_reviews_info.php

•catalog/product_reviews_write.php

•catalog/products_new.php

•catalog/specials.php

I have tried to replace those files with the original but still get that error

catalog/index.php

catalog/checkout_process.php

catalog/includes/functions/general.php

catalog/includes/classes/order.php

catalog/includes/classes/order_total.php

catalog/includes/classes/payment.php

what other file can make this error?

You'll have to do it on billing_address.php, shipping_address.php, edit_address.php, new_address.php

In your input fields, the first value is the name of the field itself. The the second value is the default VALUE of the form field. The third value is any field parameters. (values are separated by commas). You want to change the second value to default to your chosen city name.

So, for example, change:

to

<td class="main" ><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_city', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['city'] : 'CITY NAME GOES HERE'), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>

or if you want to always default to the same city, then simplify it to:

<td class="main" ><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_city', 'CITY NAME GOES HERE', 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>

Or, if you absolutely want to hardcode it so your customers cannot choose a different city, then no input field is needed. You can change that line to:

<td class="main" >YOUR CITY GOES HERE<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('billing_city', 'YOUR CITY GOES HERE'); ?></td>

And likewise, you can do the same with the country, and state, since those won't change either, and if the city only has one postcode, you can do the same for the postcode.

Each input_field is different in those four pages, so you'll have to adjust for each page.

Dear Jetta,

Thank you very much! It worked perfectly!

@ Ruboo. What it doesn't do, is update the shopping cart in the information box. Personally, I find the cart box to be redundant where the checkout already has the cart contents in two places (top and bottom). In fact, I'm contemplating on removing the bottom cart total altogether. Is it really necessary? Rather than refreshing the box, it might make more sense to give the option of making the shopping cart box invisible at checkout.

@ Peter. Turn off SPPC and all payment methods except COD. Then try the checkout. If it still throws an error, then the problem is most likely installation error of the OPC mod. If it doesn't, then add one thing back at a time, until you pinpoint the mod that's causing the error.

I'm having problems with OPC and Authorize.net payment module. With OPC turned off, everything else works fine. With OPC on, the last continue button just loops back to the OPC page when authorize credit card option is used. The money order or paypal options go thru fine.

Also, when customer changes an address in OPC, the address book window doesn't close automatically.

I've been comparing install files and not finding the problem. Any ideas?

Having problem trying to make a change to the OPC page only. Would like to move only the entire OPC page upward toward breadcrumb bar. Tried all the known and accepted methods, best result was the bodyContent part would move up into and over the breabcrumb bar. Take a look, the text "Express Checkout" has way too much space above it; the space below to the first box is perfect, hence would like to move entire content upward to get proper balance.

The URL: https://www.discountegauges.com/checkout.php

Thanks again to PupStar for his help with getting the product image displaying in the OPC page...it's fabulous!!!!

Timmy C

@ Ruboo. What it doesn't do, is update the shopping cart in the information box. Personally, I find the cart box to be redundant where the checkout already has the cart contents in two places (top and bottom). In fact, I'm contemplating on removing the bottom cart total altogether. Is it really necessary? Rather than refreshing the box, it might make more sense to give the option of making the shopping cart box invisible at checkout.

I really agree, it is not logical to have cart to be shown in two places on same place. But is it possible not to show cart on checkout.php only?

@surrfman, you have a 10px top margin on your bodycontent div in your main css. You overrode the css for the bg color, but not the padding. Change:

<style>#bodyContent {background-color: #58585c;}</style>

to:

<style>#bodyContent {background-color: #58585c; margin-top:0px;}</style>

Move the h5 tag inside the contentcontainer div right above the tep_draw_form and you should be all set.

@ ruboo - anything is possible.

Go to includes/modules/boxes/bm_shopping_cart.php

Find:

function bm_shopping_cart() {
  $this->title = MODULE_BOXES_SHOPPING_CART_TITLE;
  $this->description = MODULE_BOXES_SHOPPING_CART_DESCRIPTION;
  if ( defined('MODULE_BOXES_SHOPPING_CART_STATUS') ) {
	$this->sort_order = MODULE_BOXES_SHOPPING_CART_SORT_ORDER;
	$this->enabled = (MODULE_BOXES_SHOPPING_CART_STATUS == 'True');
	$this->group = ((MODULE_BOXES_SHOPPING_CART_CONTENT_PLACEMENT == 'Left Column') ? 'boxes_column_left' : 'boxes_column_right');
  }
}

Change to:

function bm_shopping_cart() {
  global $PHP_SELF;
  $this->title = MODULE_BOXES_SHOPPING_CART_TITLE;
  $this->description = MODULE_BOXES_SHOPPING_CART_DESCRIPTION;
  if ( defined('MODULE_BOXES_SHOPPING_CART_STATUS') ) {
	$this->sort_order = MODULE_BOXES_SHOPPING_CART_SORT_ORDER;
//		$this->enabled = (MODULE_BOXES_SHOPPING_CART_STATUS == 'True');
	$this->enabled = preg_match("/checkout.php/", $PHP_SELF) ? '' : (MODULE_BOXES_SHOPPING_CART_STATUS == 'True');
	$this->group = ((MODULE_BOXES_SHOPPING_CART_CONTENT_PLACEMENT == 'Left Column') ? 'boxes_column_left' : 'boxes_column_right');
  }
}

I'm having problems with OPC and Authorize.net payment module. With OPC turned off, everything else works fine. With OPC on, the last continue button just loops back to the OPC page when authorize credit card option is used. The money order or paypal options go thru fine.

Also, when customer changes an address in OPC, the address book window doesn't close automatically.

I've been comparing install files and not finding the problem. Any ideas?

There have always been compatibility issues between OPC and authorize. I've had it working both with credit cards and echecks, but never uploaded a contribution. I'm presently revamping the entire OPC module to be more streamlined and consolidated, which is going to require a rehash of all the associated modules as well. When I have the module working perfectly on it's own, I'll reintroduce the discounts/rewards modules and get those working. And then I'll be working on authorize.net and paypal modules. I won't go beyond that though.

There is a post somewhere on this forum, containing an authorize.net cc script that works with OPC for 2.3.1. Matter of fact, I think it's in this thread.

Fullvuscents... tried the changes... got a little relief but just can't get this incorrigible page to not crowd out the breaedcrumb. Another problem is any mouse click seems to bring up the small updating your order box with the rotating arrows, while greying out the page. It can take 10-15 seconds before the page is released. This is my first time dealing with OPC, is this normal; is something not correct? Seems a confirmation/update would only happen after loading all info. Is it necessary, can it be turned off in admin panel? just seems a big customer turn-off to wait a several minutes to get through the page while this guy gyrates in front of the customer.

You are certainly an OPC guru!!!

Timmy C

Archived