• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout for osCommerce 2.3.1

PupStar

Sorry I was a little fast on give up on this one because I restart the installing I missed the new files checkout folder, sorry

It looks like it works fine thanks for the contribution!

I added the One Page Checkout for 2.3.1 (2) (1) (1)

but now get the folloing

Shopping Cart

Warning: include(includes/checkout/cart.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.8.0\www\checkout.php on line 313

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/checkout/cart.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.8.0\www\checkout.php on line 313

Sub-Total:
3.00฿
Total:
3.00฿

Billing Address

Warning: include(includes/checkout/billing_address.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.8.0\www\checkout.php on line 353

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/checkout/billing_address.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.8.0\www\checkout.php on line 353

Change Address

Shipping Address

Warning: include(includes/checkout/shipping_address.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.8.0\www\checkout.php on line 377

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/checkout/shipping_address.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.8.0\www\checkout.php on line 377

Change Address

Payment Method

Warning: include(includes/checkout/payment_method.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.8.0\www\checkout.php on line 400

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/checkout/payment_method.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.8.0\www\checkout.php on line 400

Shipping Method

Warning: include(includes/checkout/shipping_method.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.8.0\www\checkout.php on line 416

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/checkout/shipping_method.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.8.0\www\checkout.php on line 416

Add Comments About Your Order

Warning: include(includes/checkout/comments.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.8.0\www\checkout.php on line 430

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/checkout/comments.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.3.8.0\www\checkout.php on line 430

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to add one thing to the checkout page, and it is a calendar for the customer to select the shipping date.

I have no idea how to do this so please if anyone can help with this.

how to make a select shipping date from a calendar?

Stiil I like to make the Calender if posible.

I would like to add one thing to the checkout page, and it is a calendar for the customer to select the shipping date.

I have no idea how to do this so please if anyone can help with this.

how to make a select shipping date from a calendar?

Another problem I found is that the Shipping Address and Billing Address can’t be updated in any way.

If enter new address and hit enter it finish the whole checkout process

If click on the update bottom, nothing is updated after finish (new address is there until page refreshing)

If click on change address bottom it got to the old shipping or payment pages, select new address click continue, return to one page checkout but stil nothing has changed.

What can be the problem?

Another problem I found is that the Shipping Address and Billing Address can’t be updated in any way.

If click on the update bottom, nothing is updated after finish (new address is there until page refreshing)

If click on change address bottom it got to the old shipping or payment pages, select new address click continue, return to one page checkout but stil nothing has changed.

What can be the problem?

I still have this 2 problems, anynody that can help?

What can be the problem?

What did I do wrong sins the addresses can't be changed?

• 3 weeks later...

What did I do wrong sins the addresses can't be changed?

What can be the problem?

See the problem online via my signature below here.

1. Shipping Address and Billing Address can’t be updated or changed in any way.
  2. Get error on payment setting method.
  3. Like to have a calendar for desired shipping date
  4. Change colors

See the problem online via my signature below here.

3. Like to have a calendar for desired shipping date
  4. Change colors

I think I fixed all the colors all in the stylesheet.css, and the corners removed in includes/classes/boxes.php.

so now I need help for this 3 things

3. Like to have a calendar for customer desired shipping date

See how the one page checkout looks now online via the link below in my signature.

3. Like to have a calendar for customer to choose desired shipping date.

Now I can choose a shipping date, only problem is the calendar don't show up.

I used Club osCommerce Shipping Date Chooser for 2.3.1

and added

in catalog/checkout.php
---Find
$cartID = $cart->cartID;
---add after
// ship date
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('delivery_date')) tep_session_register('delivery_date');
 if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date'])) {
$delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']);
 }
 // eof ship date

---find
		  <p> </p>
 </noscript>
---add after
<!-- ship date -->
<script>
$(document).ready(function(){
$('#delivery_date').datepicker({
	dateFormat: 'yy-mm-dd',
	minDate: '1d',
	beforeShowDay: $.datepicker.noWeekends
});
});
</script>
<!-- eof ship date -->

---find
<div style="width:100%; margin:auto;"><span><font size="1pt"> </font></span></div>
<?php
}
?>
<div style="float:right; width:<?php echo (ONEPAGE_ADDR_LAYOUT == 'vertical' ? '100%' : '50%'); ?>; margin:auto;">
---add after
<!-- ship date -->
 <h2><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_SHIPPING_DATE; ?></h2>
 <div class="contentText">
<?php echo TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DATE . '<br /><br />' . tep_draw_input_field('delivery_date', '', 'id="delivery_date"'); ?>
 </div>
<!-- eof ship date -->

in catalog/includes/languages/english/checkout.php
---Before the last
?>
---add this
// ship date
define('TABLE_HEADING_SHIPPING_DATE','Preferred Delivery Date');
define('TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DATE','Please choose your preferred delivery date.');

See how the one page checkout looks now online via the link below in my signature.

3. Like to have a calendar showing up for customer to choose Preferred Delivery Date.

If I change back to ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.6.css form ext/jquery/ui/myown/jquery-ui-1.8.6.css the calender comes. but I dont find out what is missing in the new one???????????

Now I can choose a shipping date, only problem is the calendar don't show up.

I used Club osCommerce Shipping Date Chooser for 2.3.1

and added

in catalog/checkout.php
---Find
$cartID = $cart->cartID;
---add after
// ship date
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('delivery_date')) tep_session_register('delivery_date');
 if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date'])) {
$delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']);
 }
 // eof ship date

---find
		  <p> </p>
 </noscript>
---add after
<!-- ship date -->
<script>
$(document).ready(function(){
$('#delivery_date').datepicker({
	dateFormat: 'yy-mm-dd',
	minDate: '1d',
	beforeShowDay: $.datepicker.noWeekends
});
});
</script>
<!-- eof ship date -->

---find
<div style="width:100%; margin:auto;"><span><font size="1pt"> </font></span></div>
<?php
}
?>
<div style="float:right; width:<?php echo (ONEPAGE_ADDR_LAYOUT == 'vertical' ? '100%' : '50%'); ?>; margin:auto;">
---add after
<!-- ship date -->
 <h2><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_SHIPPING_DATE; ?></h2>
 <div class="contentText">
<?php echo TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DATE . '<br /><br />' . tep_draw_input_field('delivery_date', '', 'id="delivery_date"'); ?>
 </div>
<!-- eof ship date -->

in catalog/includes/languages/english/checkout.php
---Before the last
?>
---add this
// ship date
define('TABLE_HEADING_SHIPPING_DATE','Preferred Delivery Date');
define('TEXT_CHOOSE_SHIPPING_DATE','Please choose your preferred delivery date.');

3. Like to have a calendar showing up for customer to choose Preferred Delivery Date.

Hello mates,

I have a problem... and I can't figure it out from my self. I tried everything that I thought, but no point...

My store: http://store60.com is running on cyrilic, and I use - "windows-1251" charset.

The ajax function is wrote to "UTF8" charset, and When it turn on, it mess up my characters with symbols that resemble diamond...

Please, can you prompt me where to look and try to fix it?

Best Regards

Hello again...

Its look like ajax don't like charset: windows-1251...

I search on google and find many situations like mine...

Is there any other contrib for sell without need of user registration, and need of use - ajax...?

Sorry for my bad English

If I change back to ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.6.css form ext/jquery/ui/myown/jquery-ui-1.8.6.css the calender comes. but I dont find out what is missing in the new one???????????

now the calendar is ok

this is what i did

In includes/template_top.php
Change from
<script type="text/javascript" src="ext/jquery/ui/jquery-ui-1.8.6.min.js"></script>
to
<script type="text/javascript" src="ext/jquery/ui/jquery-ui-1.8.16.custom.js"></script>

and also copyed the file from the new them to ext/jquery/ui/jquery-ui-1.8.16.custom.js

Now the problem left is

2. Get error on payment setting method. saying "There was an error setting payment method, please inform (shop name) about this error."

See how the problem on one page checkout looks now online use the link below in my signature.

• 3 weeks later...

anyone attempted to insert the product image along with the product description text in the sales summary (first) box on the one page checkout page? I'm running version 2.3.1.

Timmy C

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Trying to find what file and changes I would do to alter the log-in box size on the checkout page. It appears from clicking the "sign-in" button you see midway down page, when asked if you have an exisiting account. I can easily modify the html using Firebug, but my 45% knowledge, prevents me from finding the spot in the right file. I tried checkout.php, checkout_shipping.php login.php, and several others I thought would associate with the log-in box.

url: www.discountegauges.com/checkout.php

Thanksa bunch for you guys putting up with my lackluster abilities,

Timmy C

Trying to find what file and changes I would do to alter the log-in box size on the checkout page. It appears from clicking the "sign-in" button you see midway down page, when asked if you have an exisiting account. I can easily modify the html using Firebug, but my 45% knowledge, prevents me from finding the spot in the right file. I tried checkout.php, checkout_shipping.php login.php, and several others I thought would associate with the log-in box.

url: www.discountegauges.com/checkout.php

Thanksa bunch for you guys putting up with my lackluster abilities,

Timmy C

look in catalog/checkout.php and look for

<!-- dialogs_bof //-->

this is where the login code starts.

Regards

Mark

<!-- dialogs_bof //-->

<div id="loginBox" title="Log Into My Account" style="display:none; width: 350px; height: 200px;">

<table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0">

<tr>

<td><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS;?></td>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address');?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD;?></td>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('password');?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" align="right"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL');?>"><?php echo TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN;?></a></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" align="right"><?php echo '<span class="ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-only ui-state-focus" style="padding:5px;" id="loginWindowSubmit">'. IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN. '</span>';?></td>

</tr>

</table>Been at that spot, tried entering the width and height is a couple different syntaxes, nothing would work;

that is my file code:

it has to be I don't have something correct?

Timmy C

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7993

Uploaded a new version. It is not tableless, but it is tied into your jquery ui and css files just like the rest of the site. I've had my own running like that the whole time, but missed a page in the original upload.

Fixed a lot of bugs with buttons missing or not working, etc..

I have done nothing with the PayPal issues. I'm working on a new site, and when I get around to the payment modules, I'll see if I can get PayPal working properly with this. But, that'll be a little ways off.

I won't be around to answer questions on the forum, but hope this clean up helps with some of the issues that people are having.

Hi,

I just installed the latest package 10.4 and it seems to double the price of the items in the cart. Does anyone else have this issue? Sadly I'm not a programmer and don't know how to troubleshoot this. If anyone call tell me where to start would be greatly appreciated.

6532785683_d13481f50f.jpg

Thanks for the awesome Contribution!

Hi,

I just installed the latest package 10.4 and it seems to double the price of the items in the cart. Does anyone else have this issue? Sadly I'm not a programmer and don't know how to troubleshoot this. If anyone call tell me where to start would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the awesome Contribution!

I would go back through and check your installation as I am running the latest version on a vanilla store and it works fine.

Do you have any other contributions that could be conflicting with the OPC??

Mark

Archived