• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[ADDON] osCommerce Orange Headers & Buttons jQuery Theme

Josed

Orange jQuery theme to modificate the colors of the modules & boxes headers and buttons of the catalog.

Link to the addon

Its base in the redmond theme but displayed it in orange.

Require osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.x

To install is only necessary upload the folder "redmond-orange" into: catalog/ext/jquery/ui/

And do a modification in the template_top.php file changing the name redmond by redmond-orange

Include screenshots and some variations of the background headers image.

screenshotakt.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Regards,

Jose

Edited by Josed

• 1 month later...

Hey Jose, thx for the post mate...

But i have a little question that havnt been able to find the solution... I understand the changes in the PNG files (to change the glossy blue wave that the original has) to make the colours of the boxes: orange, pink, blue etc.. But the thing is, can i have an INDIVIDUAL colour to each box? i mean, can i have diferent colours for the boxes? ...For example, lets say i have 3 boxes, "search", "category" and "shopping cart", and i want my "search" box to be Yellow, then my "category" box to be blue, and y "shopping cart" to be red.. How do i do that?, i mean, because in the php file, they all seem to have the same color, they all load the same PNG file, they all have the same background colour... i dont know how to edit individual boxes.. Thanks for taking your time to read man, i hope you can help me out somehow..

PD: I paste the code of the Php file "jquery-ui-1.8.6-css" where is defined the background image and colour of the boxes..

/* Component containers
----------------------------------*/
.ui-widget { font-family: Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.1em; }
.ui-widget .ui-widget { font-size: 1em; }
.ui-widget input, .ui-widget select, .ui-widget textarea, .ui-widget button { font-family: Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1em; }
.ui-widget-content { border: 1px solid #a6c9e2; background: #fcfdfd url(images/ui-bg_inset-hard_100_fcfdfd_1x100.png) 50% bottom repeat-x; color: #222222; }
.ui-widget-content a { color: #222222; }
.ui-widget-header { border: 1px solid #4297d7; background: #5c9ccc url(images/ui-bg_gloss-wave_55_5c9ccc_500x100.png) 50% 50% repeat-x; color: #ffffff; font-weight: bold; }
.ui-widget-header a { color: #ffffff; }

• 2 months later...

Is this monitored as i'm having some theme issues.

I have theme switcher installed and a theme but my "cart, checkout & account" images don't show up :(

I installed your theme thinking it maybe an issue with mine but couldn't get it displaying.

So I followed the themeroller link and downloaded it that way and I got it working apart from those buttons again.

Example post 7 HERE

Hope someone can help,

Jinx13

• 4 weeks later...