• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1054 - Unknown column 'delivery_date' in 'field list'

alanintuition

I have just installed my new template and when I tried testing on the page everything looks fine, accept when I used a customer login for a view history this error msg pop up on the account_history_info.php. Could someone please help me with this.

select customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, delivery_date, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from orders where orders_id = '5'

[TEP STOP]

I ran into the same problem. Did you install the Discount Coupon Codes 3.34 for osCommerce 2.3.1? I bet that you did and it includes the field `delivery_date` in its files. If you want to, you can remove all of these listings in the files to get it to work, since it is not a valid field in the regular installation of osCommerce 2.3.1.

I just removed the lines from the files and it works perfectly now.

• 1 month later...

With the comment from John above I was able to do the same and resolve my same issue as well. So it may help others in the future here are the exact changes I made.

1) Open catalog/checkout_confirmation.php and remove the following

// ship date
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('datum')) tep_session_register('datum');
 if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['datum'])) {
   $delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['datum']);
 }
 // eof ship date

2) Open catalog/checkout_payment.php and remove the following

// ship date
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('delivery_date')) tep_session_register('delivery_date');
 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date'])) {
   $delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']);
 }
 // eof ship date

3) Open catalog/checkout_process.php and remove the following

// ship date
'delivery_date' => $order->info['delivery_date'],
// eof ship date

I did a couple tests and they all came back fine. Hope this helps someone else!

• 3 weeks later...

well I had the same issue I did the changes you stated and it works for the first download but then when you try to loin and and see you order history it comes up there as:

select customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, delivery_date, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from orders where orders_id = '501'

[TEP STOP]

any ideas?? your help is greatly appreciated .. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much. this save a lot of my time.

With the comment from John above I was able to do the same and resolve my same issue as well. So it may help others in the future here are the exact changes I made.

1) Open catalog/checkout_confirmation.php and remove the following

// ship date
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('datum')) tep_session_register('datum');
 if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['datum'])) {
   $delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['datum']);
 }
 // eof ship date

2) Open catalog/checkout_payment.php and remove the following

// ship date
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('delivery_date')) tep_session_register('delivery_date');
 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date'])) {
   $delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']);
 }
 // eof ship date

3) Open catalog/checkout_process.php and remove the following

// ship date
'delivery_date' => $order->info['delivery_date'],
// eof ship date

I did a couple tests and they all came back fine. Hope this helps someone else!

Archived